Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Ave Maria, Florida
|Title:||Maintenance Tech II|
|Division:||Arthrex Manufacturing Inc (US02)|
|Location:||Ave Maria, FL|
This is a 2nd-shift position for a skilled and experienced manufacturing Equipment Maintenance Technician. Work location is the Arthrex manufacturing facility in Ave Maria, FL.
*** The successful candidate for this position must be able to train on days before moving to 2nd shift and must also have the schedule flexibility to be reassigned later to any shift as needed by the Company. ***
Perform the maintenance (predictive and preventive) of equipment and processes in support of the Company's production and growth objectives.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for performing preventative maintenance tasks and completing associated documentation in a timely manner.
• Perform work and assists in maintaining operations in compliance with applicable policies and OSHA regulations.
• Follow the Preventive Maintenance Schedule as established by the Maintenance Manager and Planner.
• Perform complex repairs correctly and with minimal errors or rework.
• Must demonstrate ability to anticipate potential problems and communicate effectively to management.
• Keep up-to-date with ISO/FDA and internal Quality Assurance policies and procedures.
• Ensure that information is complete and accurate; follow up with others to ensure that agreements and commitments have been fulfilled.
• Assist with building/facilities repairs & maintenance duties as needed.
The above statements describe the general nature and level of work being performed in this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties, and indeed additional responsibilities may be assigned, as required, by management.
Education and Experience:
High School Diploma or equivalent required.
At least 2 years of related experience and training performing equipment maintenance required.
Must be willing to work overtime as required.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements/Specialized Courses and/or Training:
Must possess intermediate-level knowledge and experience with maintaining manufacturing equipment and processes.
Machine, Tools, and/or Equipment Skills:
Demonstrated experience maintaining CNC machines preferred.
Advanced knowledge and training in electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic principles preferred.
Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
Ability to comprehend and apply mathematical principles to the degree required to perform the job based upon job requirements.
Language and Communication Skills:
Ability to comprehend and apply language skills to the degree required to perform the job based upon the job requirements listed above. Ability to verbally communicate ideas and issues effectively to other team members and management. Ability to write and record data and information as required by procedures.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required sit; use hands and fingers, to handle, or feel; and reach with hands and arms. The employee must be able to bend and lift up to 70 lbs on a regular basis.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.