Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Middletown, Connecticut
EMPOWER YOUR FUTURE AT USESI
U.S. ELECTRICAL SERVICES, INC. IS THE COUNTRY S LARGEST INDEPENDENT ELECTRICAL WHOLESALE DISTRIBUTOR COMPRISED OF 10 REGIONAL BUSINESSES, OVER 100 YEARS OF EXPERIENCE, $100M+ IN INVENTORY, AND MORE THAN 1,500 EMPLOYEES.
USESI has multiple Internship positions available for the Summer of 2019. These positions are located in our CT, MA, and NJ office locations and will report directly to one of our divisional leaders.
JOB DUTIES INCLUDE:
* Working on a variety of meaningful projects in Supply Chain Management, Social Media/Branding, Project Management, HR/Recruiting, Accounting, or within a mini-rotational leadership program.
* Program duration is planned for 12-months.
* There will be at least one off-site leadership development adventure.
* Internship program concludes with a Capstone event, including lunch and networking with senior executives.
* Current curriculum progression towards a B.A. or B.S. degree.
* Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
* Excellent communication skills (written, verbal, presentation)
Job type: Full-time
It is the policy of USESI and its affiliates to consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
At USESI, we believe that our benefits should make a difference to you, your job, and the life you lead outside of work. We are dedicated to supporting our most valuable asset, our employees!
Full-time employees are eligible for the following comprehensive benefit plan:
* Medical, Dental, Vision, Rx coverage
* Matching 401(k)
* Company-paid Life Insurance + (AD&D)
* Supplemental Life Insurance
* Short and Long Term Disability
* Flexible Spending Accounts
* Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
* Choice of Voluntary Benefits including identity theft