Posted in Other 23 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Cinnaminson, New Jersey
Provide armed security for the Cash Vault Services (CVS) department and assist in providing/performing Cash Vault tasks when needed.
The essential functions of this position are:
1. Open/release doors for employees and visitors to the branch, insuring all doors are closed and secure at all times.
2. Escort visitors as necessary when they are in the branch.
3. Check in all items coming in from Dunbar trucks and outside carriers
4. Sort incoming items for processing tellers under the supervision of Lead Teller. May perform teller duties as directed by Lead/Head Tellers or CVS management.
5. Assist tellers when they transport sealed/locked cages elsewhere in the facility.
6. Insure that all incoming manifests are accurate, legible, date/time stamped and contain necessary signatures.
7. Search all bags before & after visitors access the premises.
8. Answer the telephone & other administrative/clerical tasks when necessary.
9. Other duties as required by management.
The minimum Knowledge, Education, Experience, Skills, and/or Abilities required to perform this job are, including any physical requirements:
1. Ability to obtain a gun permit, where necessary. (A criminal conviction may prevent issuance of a gun permit.)
2. Must be able to perform teller duties when necessary.
3. Must be security and safety conscious.
Dunbar is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their race, gender, religion, disability, veteran or other protected status. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities.
Dunbar is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer-Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran?. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their race, gender, religion, disability, veteran or other protected status. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodation to applicants with disabilities. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a position with Dunbar, please call our headquarters office at (800) 888-2129 And let us know the nature of your request and your contact information. Reasonable accommodations are considered on a case-by-case basis.