Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Norristown, Pennsylvania
IN THIS ROLE YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR:
* Works within the local community and lead agency structure to assure that the NFP Program is implemented in accordance with established guidelines and contract requirements
* Uses principles of supervision, reflective practice, and staff development, to provide primary support and appropriate oversight to the nurse home visitors, and to build and model a strengths-based client-centered culture
IF YOU POSSESS THE FOLLOWING QUALIFICATIONS, PLEASE APPLY IMMEDIATELY:
* Bachelors Degree in Nursing required
* Masters Degree in Nursing or closely related field preferred
* Licensed as a professional nurse in Pennsylvania required.
* Physical Requirements: Walking to and from offices/campus sites and patient care areas. Lifting or carrying files or packages for distribution. Intermittent and sustained periods of sitting and using computer terminal.
* Visual Requirements: Full vision with assistance of corrective lens as required.
* Hearing Requirements: Partial at minimum correctable.
* Working Conditions: Subject to long periods of sitting, standing, and walking. Limited exposure to potentially hazardous substances. Requires travel to patients* homes on field visits throughout the metropolitan area in all weather conditions. May require providing care in less than optimal conditions (i.e., homes with minimal facilities, poor lighting, lacking in tidiness and/or cleanliness.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.