Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Wilmington, North Carolina
At A Glance
* Full-time sales role good for students, grads, and people who appreciate flexibility, with potential for advancement and no ceiling on commission bonuses.
* A role that is ideal for flexible, goal-oriented communicators who thrive on meeting new people and being on the move.
* Benefits include paid comprehensive training and time off, excellent health packages, free Spectrum services, Education Assistance, unlimited mileage reimbursement and more.
Get Up To Speed
At first, you ll run through some virtual training programs, then jump right in to see how our expert Reps get business done. Our hands-on training philosophy lets you partner with established pros to learn how to close the deals in no time. Even after training you ll have the continuing support and encouragement of your peers and mentors whenever you need it.
You Have Unlimited Potential
As a Spectrum Outside Sales Representative, you re guaranteed a steady paycheck from the moment you start training. But that s just the beginning: The potential for earning is unlimited. Commission bonuses grow with every new deal. And with our unlimited mileage reimbursement, we re looking out for you at every turn.
It\'s An Especially Good Time To Join Spectrum
We re sharing our success with the people who help us achieve it. And right now we re offering additional $2,500 training bonuses for new Outside Sales Representatives.
We ll Have Your Back
At Spectrum, training and teambuilding are priorities. We want you to succeed, so we offer support like:
* Peer mentoring and regular group huddles to talk tactics and celebrate wins
* Regular training refreshers
* Solid leads to give you a strong start
Soon you'll be an authority on Spectrum s products and services, fielding customer questions and helping them pick out the best packages for their lifestyles.
Keep Moving Forward
Do you think fast on your feet? If you re motivated, you can go far with Spectrum. We appreciate enthusiasm and dedication; you can see it in the fact that nearly all of our Sales Managers started as Representatives themselves. What they learned on the job made them talented leaders and Sales standouts. It also means they understand exactly what you ll need to succeed in this role, so they can guide you until you re ready to take the lead yourself.
You re Neighborhood, Your Open-Air Office
Learn about your community while delivering advanced TV, high-speed Internet and Voice technologies, matching your neighbors with the customized services that best fit their needs and lifestyles. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who enjoys being out of the office and on the move. It s the freedom of self-employment without the risks of running your own business.
How About Those Benefits?
There are so many outstanding benefits to working with Spectrum, like retirement savings, paid time off, child care reimbursement, travel reimbursement, and more.
Here s What You Need to Get Started
The minimum requirements for Outside Sales Representatives are:
* Willingness to work flexible hours, including evenings
* Valid driver s license, car insurance, a satisfactory driving record, and use of a reliable personal vehicle
* Motivation to sell door-to-door in residential areas
* Ability to work outdoors in all adverse weather conditions
* Engaging interpersonal skills
The Spectrum brand is powered and innovated by Charter Communications. Charter Communications reaffirms its commitment to providing equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified employees and applicants. Individuals will be considered for positions for which they meet the minimum qualifications and are able to perform without regard to race, color, gender, age, religion, disability, national origin, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, current unemployment status, or any other basis protected by federal, state or local laws.
Charter Communications is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability
Charter Communications will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with applicable laws, including local ordinances.