Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Garden Grove, California
POSITION TITLE: OSP COORDINATOR
POSITION LEVEL REGULAR
EMPLOYEE TYPE: FULL TIME- HOURLY
DEPARTMENT NO.: 469
JOB CODE: 30AE06
PREPARED DATE: 08/16/2017
APPROVED BY: CEDRIC BRAY
APPROVED DATE: 08/16/2017
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Reporting to the Purchasing Supervisor, the OSP Coordinator provides direct technical support and answers inquires. Assist in the development of and monitoring of production schedules for all jobs. Escalates issues as necessary to ensure that production plans meet production metric expectations. Duties include, but are not limited to:
1. Supply monthly status, past due and backlog reports
2. Handle follow-up calls to suppliers to coordinate shipment schedules or any discrepancies on orders
3. Assist Sales in coordinating and prioritizing the flow of work within or between departments according to production schedules
4. Review and distribute production, work and shipment schedules
5. Review and update standard operating procedures for manufacturing departments
6. Adhere to all AIC company policies
7. Other duties as assigned
In addition to the above, OSP Coordinators are to maintain an organized, clean and safe work area using safety standards and expectations while adhering to all quality practices. Management may change responsibilities and/or assignments to meet the business needs without prior notice. AIC follows an At-Will Employment practice.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
High School diploma or GED, and certificate from a technical school or equivalent combination of education and experience.
1. Language: ability to read and interpret documents and the ability to verbally communicate effectively.
2. Mathematical: In depth knowledge of accounting : with the ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
3. Reasoning Ability: ability to apply common understanding to carry out instructions provided in written, oral, or diagram form.
4. Organizational: ability to prioritize with a sense of urgency and business acumen
5. Ability to read and interpret instructions and legal know pertaining to the job.
6. Good communication skills to deal with people internal to the company, as well as with suppliers, shipping agents, courier companies and sometimes government officials.
7. Ability to work with computers and software such as Microsoft Excel, as well as data processing skills, are valued.
Precision Castparts Corp. is an equal opportunity employer committed to recruit, hire, train, and promote in all job categories without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran status or other status protected by applicable law.