Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Richmond, Indiana
responsibilities of a Resident Care Associate:
* Provide general, non-certified routine assistance and services to our residents
* Successful candidates must have a compassionate commitment to the elderly and to providing outstanding customer service!
WHAT WE\'RE LOOKING FOR
You would be a great fit for our team if you have the following:
* High School diploma or equivalent
* Long Term Care or other related healthcare experience preferred
* Able to relate information concerning a resident s condition
* Must be able to deal compassionately with personnel, residents, family members and the general public
* Compassionate commitment to customer service and a love of the elderly are a must!
Forest Park Health Campus
TEXT ONE OF OUR RECRUITERS
Susan (317) 671-7131
Not ready to apply* Our Talent Network is a great way to keep up with open positions here at Trilogy Health Services. By signing up, you ll receive alerts based on your skills and the type of position you are seeking. To join our Talent Network, click the link below.
Equal Opportunity Employer