Posted in Information Technology 30 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: New York, New York
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Work with functional teams to analyze and identify automation test cases, identify test data requirement for automation
· Interact with application teams and functional testers to discuss automation scope, framework tailoring and design
· Support development of Automation Test Plans and Test Strategies. Provide inputs where needed.
· Hands on experience using automation using tools such as Selenium, Java, UFT, Angular JS
· Execute automated scripts developed for applications in Brown field and Greenfield Environment
· Generate execution reports, analyze failures and implement fixes as needed
· Support maintenance of the automation scripts as needed to comply with application changes
· Understand and use existing framework, tools, processes and templates to implement automation scripts. Recommend changes as needed.
We are looking for applicants who have a flair for technology and are willing to take up challenging assignments.
**Applicants are required to be eligible to lawfully work in the U.S. immediately; employer will not sponsor applicants for U.S. work authorization (such as an H-1B visa) for this opportunity.
· Java & Selenium -OR- Java & UFT -OR- UFT & Selenium.
· Any combination of Java, Selenium, UFT.