Posted in Other 29 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Toledo, Ohio
Senior Giving Specialist - Development - Full Time - Days
ProMedica - ProMedica System - PHS Corporate - Development (9967)
Toledo, OH 43606 US (Primary)
ProMedica is a locally-owned, nonprofit health system providing quality health care services to 27 counties in northwest Ohio and southeast Michigan. We re a network of hospitals, physicians, health care professionals, researchers, and specialty clinics and facilities. We offer a full range of diagnostic, medical, and surgical specialties in areas such as emergency medicine and trauma, heart and vascular, oncology, orthopedics, neurology, women s services, and children s services.
This position is responsible for mid-level giving from individuals and businesses new to ProMedica. Effectively manage a portfolio of 100-150 giving prospects and donors, most of whom have not met with ProMedica s philanthropy team face to face. Cultivate gifts from individual and businesses between $3,000 and $50,000. Work as part of a team with Philanthropy s Senior Leadership for higher level gifts.
* Effectively manage a portfolio of 100-150 new business and individual prospects.
* Cultivate gifts between $5,000 and $50,000 for various ProMedica system prospects.
* Schedule 10 face-to face meetings with donors weekly.
* Reach out to at least 20 new prospects a week through cold-calling
* Enter all data into the Raiser s Edge software
* Work as part of a team with Philanthropy Senior Leadership for higher level gifts.
* Create stewardship plans for new donors leading to continued/upgraded giving
Years of Experience: 2-3
The above list of accountabilities is intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by the incumbent; it should not be considered exhaustive.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, age, disability, military or veteran status, height, weight, familial or marital status, or genetics.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug-Free Workplace Employee Exemption Type
Budgeted Hours / Pay Period
Additional Schedule Details