Posted in Other 27 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Fort Pierce, Florida
Clinic - Fort Pierce, FL Florida
We are seeking an experienced candidate who will be responsible for maintenance and repair of medical equipment and physical plant. The ideal candidate must be self-motivated, possess strong interpersonal and communications skills, and must be able to work independently. This is a full time position.
* Dialysis experience is required.
* High School diploma or greater is required.
* Associate s degree in electronics or related training and work experience preferred.
Why Choose American Renal Associates:
* We do not cap salaries
* Annual raises significantly above industry average
* American Renal Associates recognizes your most recent dialysis experience in calculating your paid time off accrual
* Starting salaries for experienced staff above the industry average
We offer competitive salaries, a generous Paid Time Off policy, and a great, staff- and patient-oriented work environment. Excellent benefits are offered to full time staff members, classified as regularly working 30 hours or more per week.
Please fax or e-mail resume and cover letter to:
Ashwin Patel, Divisional VP of Operations
EOE/DFWP - All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, disability or protected veteran status.