Posted in Other 26 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Wayne, Pennsylvania
*IT'S A REMOTE JOB BASED IN THE STATE OF FLORIDA*
Maximize sales and profitability in an assigned geographic area. Achieve the regional and divisional objectives by directing, managing and influencing the efforts of Sales Representatives in their respective territories. Responsible for hiring and developing sales talent, strategic planning for regional sales growth and tactical sales execution.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:.
* Bachelor degree required. MBA preferred.
* 5-7 years of successful sales experience with Cardiac Cath Lab/ Interventional Radiology, OR and relevant call points
* Previous Sales management experience preferred/highly desirable
* Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Proven and successful experience relative to driving the sales process throughout an entire hospital system
* Valid Driver's License
* Complete computer systems and business software competency, including all current office tools such as Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and equivalent
SPECIALIZED SKILLS & OTHER REQUIREMENTS:.
* Ability to learn, articulate and teach highly technical medical information
* Ability to learn, articulate and teach technical information related to the proper application of SalesForce.com
* Ability to manage complex sales and contract processes within IDN, GPO and other hospital groupings
TRAVEL REQUIRED: 40-60%
WORKING ENVIRONMENT: Office/Professional Plant/Manufacturing Remote/Field Laboratory
Teleflex is a global provider of specialty medical devices used for a range of procedures in critical care and surgery. We serve hospitals and clinicians in more than 130 countries with well known, trusted brands in vascular access, general and regional anesthesia, urology, respiratory care, cardiac care, and surgery. We also provide products and services for device manufacturers. Our products are designed to cost effectively provide clinical benefits and enable healthcare providers to improve outcomes and enhance patient and provider safety.
Teleflex, Inc. is an affirmative action & equal opportunity employer. D/V/M/F. Applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, or veteran status. If you require accommodation to apply for a position, please contact us at: 262-439-1894.
The Interventional business unit at Teleflex consists of innovative medical devices that are used to diagnose and or treat cardiovascular and peripheral vascular diseases. We place a strategic emphasis on complex coronary interventions, vascular access, tissue acquisition, specialty biologic treatments, and mechanical cardiac assist. Our current Interventional products include a broad range of clinically relevant solutions, such as our GuideLiner(R) and Turnpike(R) Catheters, AC3 OptimusTM Intra-Aortic Balloon Pump, and OnControl(R) Powered Bone Access System. With a strong R&D footprint and pipeline, our newly-formed and fast-growing Interventional business unit is poised to continue the development of new technologies to serve critically ill patients for years to come.
Teleflex, the Teleflex logo, AC3 Optimus, GuideLiner, OnControl, and Turnpike are trademarks or registered trademarks of Teleflex Incorporated or its affiliates, in the U.S. and/or other countries.
(c) 2017 Teleflex Incorporated. All rights reserved.