Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Piscataway, New Jersey
POSITION TITLE: Manager Facilities Engineering
Manage the facilities engineering and maintenance functions to ensure the safe, efficient conduct of activities by both L Oreal USA employees and sub-contractors, including, but not limited to, the supervision of the plant maintenance function; management of projects; management of sub-contract activities; etc.
1. Manage and supervise the Plant maintenance function, including the direction of the work force, training of employees, interface and act as technical liaison with other departments, areas and staff members, etc.
2. Manage the budget for the Facilities department.
3. Develop and implement the appropriate preventative maintenance instructions for facilities equipment.
4. Act as Emergency Responder and Site Coordinator for facility.
5. Hire and manage outside contractors to complete maintenance projects for the facility. Maintain records of the work performed for ISO and FDA compliance. (Project list includes Pest Control, HVAC, Building Shell, Roof, Flooring, Plant Plumbing, Electric, Security)
6. Manage the plants primary utilities of Natural Gas, Electric and Water.
7. Manage the daily operation of the plant utility systems including DI Water, Steam, Chilled Water, Compressed Air, Tank Farm Systems, CIP System, and Waste Water Treatment.
8. Manage and maintain the plant s Fire Supression, and Fire and Burglar Alarm systems.
9. Act as management representative to vendors, government officials, etc.
10. Conduct regular audit and create improvement projects for Safety, Environmental and Property.
11. In addition to facilities, support operating efficiency and productivity of the overall operations through regular meetings with the production teams..
12. Identify, select, cost justify, purchase, install, upgrade, modify, and improve capital equipment used in the facilities areas.
13. Act as project manager for multiple projects and activities.
14. Develop and implement the safety and security programs for the facility.
15. Prepare and submit on a timely basis, all reports and records necessary and required by the function.
16. Manage and implement all L Oreal USA policies and procedures.
SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND EDUCATION REQUIRED:
Education: Bachelor s Degree in an engineering discipline, or equivalent experience.
Experience: Three (3) to five (5) years experience in manufacturing/engineering function.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.