Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Piscataway, New Jersey
Position Overview: Manages and coordinates the activities of the Industrial Quality Process Expertise Group including the development of bulk manufacturing and processes for new product launches.
* Acts as a liaison between Corporate IQ, DGT/Q&RDP, R&D and logistics during new product launches.
* Acts as technical consultant to assist in bulk processing problem solving.
* Assists the plant in the identification of bulk processing preventative actions.
* Assists the Quality Management Engineer with the analysis of bulk and finished goods waivers.
* Coordinates and oversees process optimization projects.
* Develops and conducts training programs in their area of responsibility.
* Manages sampling programs for first production approvals.
* Oversees and directs investigations of rejected batches, validation activities, the development of bulk manufacturing processes for new product launches, and bulk product specification change process.
* Oversees the control testing of bulk and finished goods for all first production batches.
* Provides bulk Right The First Time (RTFT) data to Industrial Quality Management.
* Supports and enforces the Plant Safety, Environment and Health Program.
Educational or Certification Requirements:
* Bachelor of Science Degree in a technical discipline (engineering, chemical engineering or chemistry preferred).
* 5+ years related experience in a manufacturing environment, cosmetic experience preferred.
* Possesses good management and supervisory skills.
* Has a general knowledge of the plant s quality system.
* Knowledge and understanding of and/or the ability to perform the Quality Control, Material Release, Nonconformance, Preventative Maintenance Action, Document and Data Control Process and Calibration Process.
* Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
* Possesses basic Microsoft Computer skills.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.