Posted in Sales 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Milford, New Hampshire
Job ID: 11103
• Leads the management and communication of the overall product strategy.
• Manage product vitality; Define and implement vitality initiatives to mitigate gaps in product launch targets.
• Conduct ongoing competitive and market analysis. Lead competitive benchmarking sessions, prepare competitive product feature comparison spreadsheets, prepare competitive pricing analysis and conduct ongoing market insight. Synthesize insight for input into product road maps, value selling, market positioning and strategic planning.
• Liaison between Sales, Engineering and Operations to coordinate troubleshooting responses to customer problems, product issues, new opportunities or solution proposals.
• Support the product development process and toll gate process with coordinating and identifying product requirements such as performance, attributes, features, options, complimentary products, costs and time-lines.
• Prepare annual price recommendations to ensure attainment of revenue and margin targets.
• Update all collateral, tools and online applications to ensure accurate and timely pricing.
• Provide technical and application training to sales, customer service and application engineers to enable stakeholders to successfully apply content and learnings into their respective disciplines.
• Participate in sales funnels calls and sales/orders calls, as requested.
• Work with Engineering, Manufacturing and suppliers as needed to support VA/VE and supply chain initiatives impacting product development, pricing or margin.
• Support Sales and Marketing in developing key account strategies.
SPECIAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• BS in mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, or related technical degree
• Five+ years of experience in a product management, product specialist, application engineering, marketing/sales of technical industrial products, or similar role.
• Demonstrated success and experience in the strategic ownership and management of a product portfolio.
• Self-starter who is committed to the job and seeks empowerment and accountability and is readily adaptable to changing market and organizational dynamics.
• Solid presentation and negotiating skills.
• Ability to work effectively in global cross functional teams.
• Excellent communicator and critical thinker.
• Hands-on, practical, willing to grow into further responsibility.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams with or without a formal reporting relationship.
• Ability to travel domestically and internationally. No more than 20% travel.
• Excellent interpersonal skills required. Results driven.
• Excellent working knowledge of sales and marketing principles.
• Strategic thinking capability with high business acumen.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against
any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex,
age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity,
status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal,
state or local protected class.