2018-2208# of Openings
2018-10-26EEO Group Code
AdministrativeOverviewAdmin Asst./ Shop RunnerInsert Company Description
Hiring full time Administrative Assistant/ Shop Runner in our Greeley locationCompetitive Oilfield Services Pay & Benefits!
The Administrative Assistant performs a wide range of administrative and office support activities in order to facilitate the efficient operation of the departments or yards. FUNCTION
- Performs a wide variety of basic, repetitive, and routine office support and reception duties
- Assists in telephone reception for departments using a business telephone system.
- Greets the public and refers visitors to appropriate personnel.
- Assists with hiring needs by schedule interviews, and complete necessary paperwork.
- Processes and mails outgoing correspondence; receive, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence.
- Manages calendars.
- Provides filing assistance.
- Schedules meetings as needed.
- Operates a personal computer or computer terminal to generate reports, graphs, lists, or other information.
- Drafts routine office documents such as letters, memos, reports, and presentations as needed.
- Assists in maintaining office equipment and maintains and orders office supplies.
- Advises supervisors of any issues to ensure excellent customer service.
- Runs errands (post office, office supplies, etc.)
- Other duties as assigned.
- 0-2 years of experience in the oil and gas industry preferred.
- Ability to apply intermediate mathematical concepts.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual needs to have intermediate knowledge of varies types of computer software, spreadsheets, and word processing.
- Valid driver's license with acceptable MVR which meets approved driver's written criteria preferred.
- Must successfully pass pre-employment screenings.
- High School Diploma Preferred.