Posted in Management 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Salida, Colorado
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. These functions are considered essential functions for one or more of the following reasons:
1. Acts as a liaison between the hospital and local/consulting physician offices to foster cooperative relationships and problem solves issues regarding the clinic
2. Maintains knowledge and appropriate skill sets to utilize the computer systems, schedule patients, manage telephone calls, do patient assessments and documentation, and assist patients and the Physicians as needed in the clinic setting
3. Participates in development of clinical guidelines with medical staff, nursing administration, pharmacy, and other ancillary services as appropriate.
4. Participates in Performance Improvement and quality control programs in the department.
5. Maintains patient confidentiality at all times, discussing patient or hospital business only when appropriate and necessary to provide quality patient care.
6. Employs tact and courtesy at all times, with patients, physicians, visitors and co-workers. Continually strives to establish and maintain good rapport and working relationships to foster positive intra- and interdepartmental communications.
7. Observes hospital and department policies and procedures.
8. Follows hospital and department safety rules