Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Canton, Massachusetts
Agfa HealthCare, a member of the Agfa-Gevaert Group, is a leading global provider of diagnostic imaging and healthcare IT solutions. The company has nearly a century of healthcare experience and has been a pioneer on the healthcare IT market since the early 1990's. Today, Agfa HealthCare designs, develops and delivers state-of-the-art systems for capturing, managing and processing diagnostic images and clinical/administrative information for hospitals and healthcare facilities, as well as contrast media solutions to enable effective medical imaging results. The company has sales offices and agents in over 100 markets worldwide.
Agfa HealthCare is currently looking for a Technical Lead to join its team in the US. The incumbent will manage all technical aspects for the global deployment of our IT products, while building partnerships and customer focused service through the use of strong leadership, analytical problem solving, organizational and reporting skills. You will be responsible for managing timelines, ensuring standardization and delivering the highest quality during the project life cycle.
* Provides technical coordination and leadership in the execution of the product deployment.
* Manage escalations, schedules and priorities to ensure high customer satisfaction
* Collaborates as a technical expert and architect with Sales Consultants and Bid Support Team on quotes and Strategy.
* Responsible for the development of the technical project plans as input into the overall project.
* Manages communication of technical details between deployment team, PM and customer.
* Align closely with other Global and Local teams in order to provide Knowledge sharing and to identify improvements.
* Identify Tools and Process gaps needed to improve deployments.
* Reviews and develops plans for Technical issues Pre and Post Product Deployment.
* Maintain deployment procedures and best practices by supporting business objectives and corporate principals.
Location: This is a home - base role that can be located anywhere in the United States, close to a major airport
University or college education in computer-related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
* Minimum of 5 years previous experience as an expert supporting technical clients in a high tech or software environment (ideally within Healthcare IT)
* Advanced excellent working knowledge of networking and Operating systems such as Linus and Windows.
* Advanced working knowledge of Databases such as Oracle 11G/12C and SQL
* Advanced and proven technical troubleshooting skills
* Advanced working knowledge of VMWare ESXi 5.5+ including high availability configuration, SRM
* Knowledge of HIS/RIS system, hospital workflow, digital imaging or archiving (PACS)
* Strong working knowledge of SAN/NAS storage knowledge
* Working knowledge of remote support tools and security and image processes.
* Strong Customer service skills, including demonstrated ability to work constructively with both internal and external client groups
* Strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to build relationships in a global environment with geographically remote teams.
* Strong Leadership skills - Is accountable and takes ownership for issues escalated to the team and acts as a facilitator when required.
* National Agency Check (NAC) Security Clearance is required
* Traveling will be around 20%
We offer a rewarding career in a field that impacts lives, the opportunity to work with a talented and committed team of individuals, training and career development programs, and a competitive compensation and benefits package. If you want to be part of this experience, we'll take you there!
Learn more about Agfa HealthCare and follow us on Twitter.
Agfa HealthCare Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.