Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Franklin, Massachusetts
As an ART STUDIO TEACHER at Bright Horizons you will serve as curricular leader and resource to teachers and others in the center and meet Bright Horizons expectations of excellence including NAEYC accreditation, World at Their Fingertips program for learning and Reggio Emilio approach. The Art Studio Teacher will set up and maintain the Project Room and train teachers while respecting and maintaining the high quality enrichment programs.
* Take a leadership role in working and planning the curriculum of the Project Classroom. Identify annual Reggio training needs and goals and formulate training plans and models for the center.
* Coordinate and lead teacher training sessions, including collaboration with Director and Education Coordinator utilizing the support (resources, materials, consultation, and participation.)
* Implement and enhance World at Their Fingertips program for learning and the Reggio Emilia approach.
* Attend monthly staff meetings and trainings; initiate and lead discussions on educational issues in order to promote sharing of best practices for building quality within the center and to explore curricular issues.
* Assist in organization and participate as trainer for center based annual training days.
* Coordinate, plan and facilitate quarterly teacher trainings for use at center staff meetings.
* Support the achievement of NAEYC accreditation.
* Develop and submit weekly plans of activities and projects for children.
* Serve as local expert in the Reggio Emilia approach.
* Cover in classrooms to meet ratios as needed.
* Support parent/guardian partnerships.
* High school diploma/GED required
* Related college-level course work or CDA course work preferred
* CDA or working towards an Associate s or Bachelor s degree preferred
* 12 Months of professional teaching experience preferred
* Must meet state requirements for education and additional center/school requirements may apply
Bright Horizons is dedicated to creating a workforce that promotes and supports diversity and inclusion. We provide equal employment opportunities to all individuals without discrimination. Bright Horizons complies with the laws and regulations set forth in the following EEO is the Law Poster: EEO IS THE LAW.
Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation for any part of the application and hiring process should contact the recruitment helpdesk at 855-877-6866 or email@example.com. Determinations on requests for reasonable accommodation will be made on a case-by-case basis.
Having technical issues with your online application? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 855-877-6866.