Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Auburn Hills, Michigan
Do you have what it takes to excel in the ever-changing world of luxury beauty at L'Oreal USA? This world leader's luxury brick & mortar outlet division includes a healthy portfolio of high profile brands at the Luxury Beauty Store that include; Lancôme, Urban Decay, Kiehl's Since 1851, IT Cosmetics, YSL & Giorgio Armani.
L'Oreal USA provides amazing career opportunities, benefits & resources to support your professional & personal goals.
· Responsible for achieving individual sales goals and clientele goals set by store management
· Drive sales by communicating product information to customers, assisting customers in finding substitutions for returns and/or out of stock merchandise, and informing customers about current or upcoming promotions
· Responsible for opening/closing of store, cash handling procedures, bank deposits, and paperwork
· Achieve superior customer service standards set by the store
· Contribute to the overall growth and success of the store while complying with company policies and procedures
· Take initiative in creating ways to add to sales volume through demonstration and knowledge of products
· Follow and enforce company policy with team members
· Analyze and solve work problems and assist team members in problem solving
· Develop customer relationships and nurture repeat business
· Maintain a professional, organized and well merchandised sales floor
· Conduct oneself with integrity, respect and professionalism
· Retail and/or cosmetic experience required
· Prior key holder experience preferred
· Customer service experience
· Communication skills
· Analytical skills
· Basic computer skills
· Must be willing to work flexible hours and to work nights and weekends
· High School Diploma or GED required
· Physical Environment: Must be able to work on the sales floor for extended periods, walk up and down a flight of stairs and/or ladder as necessary, and lift up to 25 lbs. on a regular basis
· Bilingual preferred: Spanish or Mandarin
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and take pride in a diverse environment. We do not discriminate in recruitment, hiring, training, promotion or other employment practices for reasons of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital or veteran status, medical condition or disability, or any other legally protected status.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application for a recognized disability under applicable law, please email USApplicationAccommodation@support.lorealusa.com. Please note this email will only respond to specific requests for assistance completing the application as a request for accommodation for a disability. All others will not be considered.