Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Part Time
Location: Cherry Hill, New Jersey
At Tesla, our Delivery Experience Specialists (DES) are our brand ambassadors, supporting our mission to accelerate the world s transition to sustainable energy by creating memorable experiences for our customers and assisting with delivery activities to ensure the smooth delivery of vehicles to new owners. DES will support customers from the moment they arrive onsite. Our DES are on the front lines and responsible for warmly welcoming our new owners for delivery day, greeting them with a smile and offering hospitality. As the point person for vehicle receipt and movement of delivery vehicles onsite, this position is also tasked with balancing the competing needs of internal teams and valued customers while completing vehicle inspections, maintaining lot organization, and improving operational efficiencies. This requires a high level of vehicle, employee, and vendor interaction so the ideal candidate will have a strong technical acumen, work well with others, and be committed to our customers. We ve created one of the most innovative vehicles ever made, and we re looking for positive and reliable team members to help deliver an equally innovative delivery experience for our valued customers.
* Welcome customers to Tesla and create a warm greeting upon check in
* Answer first level delivery related questions
* Work with Sr. DES to validate, complete, and process customer documentsUnderstand when a customer situation is escalating and partner with management
* Receive vehicles from transporters
* Complete vehicle inspections and maintain proper level of charge on delivery vehicles
* Escalate vehicle concerns as needed
* Control vehicle movement including queueing, handing over to service for rectification, charging, and more
* Maintain an organized lot and key management system
* Strive for an efficient work environment while continuously improving processes, tools and training for the delivery team
* Work closely with other employees to ensure smooth transitions for customers toward a successful delivery appointment
* Provide the highest level of customer service to all current and future owners on delivery day to ensure satisfaction and a great customer experience
* Demonstrate and act on the core values of customer service: proactive, professional, personal, and passionate
* Perform additional responsibilities as assigned to meet business needs
* Customer service experience required
* Proven ability to work well under pressure and with a diverse range of personalities
* Evidence of a strong team mentality and reliability
* Strong communication skills and attention to detail
* Demonstrated ability to grow into a mastery of all Tesla products and services, and the ability to keep up with EV industry trends and local incentives
* Evidence of enthusiasm and passion about accelerating the world s transition to sustainable energy
* Must have and maintain a valid driver s license and safe driving record
* Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with periods of walking and standing
* Self-starter who is goal-oriented and highly motivated, but is also able to follow instructions
* Willing to work flexible hours including weekends and holidays
* Proficient use of spreadsheet and database software, and Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
* Ability to work evenings and weekends
* If determined necessary by management and local laws, ability to drive a truck and trailer to tow vehicles and ability to pass Department of Transportation testing
* Current and valid driver s license in the state in which you are applying, 2 year minimum driving record required with a clean driving history
* Employees in the following states must have or obtain appropriate licensing for Motor Vehicle Sales:
* North Carolina
* Washington, D.C.
* Employees in the following states must have or obtain appropriate licensing for Energy Sales:
* New York (NYC, Nassau and Suffolk counties only)
* Washington, D.C.
Vehicle sales licensing process must be initiated upon offer acceptance. Tesla will provide guidance and monetary assistance in obtaining licenses.
Tesla participates in the E-Verify Program
Tesla is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.