Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Covington, Kentucky
Requisition ID: 36359
Business Unit: MPC Erlanger (MPC Erlanger)
KY, United States, 41018
Meggitt is a global engineering group specializing in extreme environment products and smart sub-systems for aerospace, defense and energy markets. We employ over 11,000 people across manufacturing facilities in Asia, Europe, North America, with regional bases in India and the Middle East.
The Customer Account Specialist works to resolve customer issues. Partners with Meggitt s customers to generate product and service orders, order entry and order book management, while providing expertise in resolving complex customer issues. Ensures compliance with Meggitt's guidelines, policies and procedures.
Job Core Responsibilities
* Provides excellent customer service through communication, problem resolution and quick turn around
* Resolves complex customer issues and maintains knowledge of account information
* Ensures customer complaints are resolved effectively, while in compliance with consumer laws, company policy and procedures
* Collaborates and works with various departments to meet customer needs and maintains outstanding customer relations
* Utilizes appropriate internal systems to organize customer information
* Coordinates with internal departments to resolve and close actions within web database portal, while ensuring compliance with company procedures
* Data entry and maintenance of all customer purchase orders and customer forecast
* Other responsibilities as assigned
* Consistent exercise of independent judgment and discretion in matters of significance
* Regular, consistent and punctual attendance is required. May need to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and additional hours as necessary
Education: Post-secondary degree or equivalent combination of relevant education and work experience that will allow successful performance of job expectations
Years Experience: 3 - 5 years or relevant experience
* Ability to provide expertise in resolving complex customer issues
* Thorough understanding of standard customer service concepts, practices and procedures
* Strong attention to detail, highly organized and ability to multitask
* Able to problem solve issues of a more complex nature, using special knowledge to analyzes information and standard practices to make judgments
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills; excellent interpersonal skills to drive tasks to completion
* Proficient with Microsoft Applications and database management tools
This position requires use of information which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. 'Green Card Holder'), Political Asylee, or Refugee.
Meggitt is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access our career center as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation, contact a Human Resources Representative at 1-855-474-7665 or HRISon@meggitt.com.