Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Orlando, Florida
Overview Who We Are: ReedGroup, headquartered in Westminster, CO, is a dynamic, fast growing organization that employs nearly 2,000 people at 11 locations globally. We are the top provider in the Absence Management industry and provide our services to major companies including a substantial number of Fortune 100 companies. We are committed to improving health and productivity outcomes while controlling costs - it is at the core of our comprehensive solutions which are designed to return people to their active lifestyles and allow businesses to thrive.
Our Vision: Healthy and Productive People. Thriving Businesses.
Our Mission: ReedGroup connects the ecosystem of the health, work and life with ...
Our Service Center is looking for energetic people who are compassionate and caring, and bring their heart to work every day. You'll need to be good at thinking on your feet, and at helping people who are making major life decisions. You'll find yourself working with a committed group of colleagues who are not afraid of hard work or rapid change, who are eager to share ideas and passionate about helping people. We go home every day knowing that the work we do matters - we make a difference in people's lives.
What You'd Be Doing, Aka Essential Functions
• Help people through the logistics and real-world concerns of managing their leave of absence from work
• Answer incoming calls to the Service center from people who need help with their leaves of absence
• After training, support callers by serving as a subject matter expert on a variety of leaves of absence
• Initiate new leave cases in our software system
• Identify and expedite priority issues
• Perform work under direct supervision, continuing to gain knowledge about disability/leaves management to improve ability to take on more complex responsibilities
• Manage some leave paperwork as needed
• Team with Nurse Case Managers and Leave Specialists, especially on complex cases
• Attend department meetings and company meetings.
• Other duties as required.
Qualifications • Compassion, diplomacy, good judgment, professionalism, and intelligence
• Strong typing skills and basic computer skills: email and Microsoft Office are especially useful
• Yes, we'll consider you without higher education; intelligence and the ability to learn on the job are just as important to us as a college degree
• 1 or more years experience in customer service are a plus
• Knowledge of Disability Management, FMLA, and Workers Compensation a plus, as is a background in insurance or health care.
• Must complete the certified customer service training within 90 days of hire (this is paid training.)
• Must possess strong interpersonal communication skills and a positive attitude
• Well organized, able to multi-task and identify priorities
• Must possess a high level of confidentiality and professionalism
• Must be able to speak and understand English (fluently); candidates who are bilingual English/Spanish also desired
• We welcome disabled applicants