Posted in Compliance 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Largo, Florida
Using technical expertise along with a detailed working knowledge of various computer graphics software packages and the principles of regulatory requirements/standards for medical devices, the Labeling Specialist provides a key role in the creation and maintenance of CONMED product labeling. Areas of responsibility include but are not limited to the CONMED labeling systems and associated databases.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Gather and correlate product instructional and labeling information.
* Assist with the development and maintenance of Instructions for Use (IFUs) for CONMED products.
* Perform routine layout assignments involving various graphics, digital photographs and translated text.
* Work with cross-functional teams to generate new and modify existing CONMED product labeling.
* Work cross-functional groups to assure consistency and accuracy is maintained with respect to product identification on CONMED product labeling.
* Coordinate with suppliers to obtain translations of multi-language CONMED product labeling.
* Create, capture, convert and refine product drawings/illustrations to be utilized as graphic representation of products or procedures using graphics software programs. Sets-up, captures and refines product and procedure photographs to be utilized as representations in CONMED product labeling.
* Other duties as assigned by management.
Work Experience Requirements:
* Two to three years experience using computer software such as MS Office, Loftware Label Software, CorelDraw, Oracle SQL Developer, Quark, FrameMaker, PhotoShop, Illustrator and ERP databases.
* Ability to execute assignments independently. Knowledge of basic engineering documentation principles. Possess strong organizational, verbal and written communication skills. Ability to interface with all levels of personnel.
Education Requirements: AA Degree or equivalent
* Frequent sitting, walking, and standing.
* May be required to lift up to 35 lbs. safely.
CONMED Corporation is a progressive, global medical device company. Through thoughtful leadership, innovation and team work, we are changing the future of medicine. Our 3,500 employees worldwide make meaningful contributions, positively impact the business, and advance in their careers as our company and product portfolio grows.
We are a leader in Orthopedics, General Surgery, Gynecology, Gastroenterology, Pulmonology, and Anesthesiology and our employees enjoy challenging and diverse job opportunities across these varied specializations. We are headquartered in upstate New York with additional domestic facilities in FL, CA, MA, CO, and GA. We have an international presence in more than 20 locations throughout Europe, Australia, Latin America, Asia, North America, and the Middle East.
* CONMED offers competitive compensation
* Excellent healthcare including medical, dental, vision and prescription coverage
* Short & long term disability plus life insurance -- cost paid fully by CONMED
* Retirement Savings Plan (401K) -- company match dollar for dollar up to 7%
* Employee stock purchase plan -- allows stock purchases at discounted price
* Tuition assistance for undergraduate and graduate level courses
CONMED is an Equal Opportunity Employer & an Affirmative Action Employer. CONMED is a strong advocate of workforce diversity. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.