Posted in Automotive 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Exton, Pennsylvania
Job ID: 4063
Our Local Campus Admissions Representative works to change the world, one life at a time, by helping students achieve their dreams through technical training. One should enjoy making connections and thrive in a fast-paced, goal driven, and compliance focused environment. This is the role for you if you are a competitive, charismatic, sales professional who has the ability to coach, collaborate and motivate others. This is a work hard/play hard environment where you will have monthly enrollment goals, and you'll be motivated by competing within your own team. You have been successful in sales because you are an active listener, you are able to work with and through different personalities, you don't let rejection knock you down, you're open to coaching and feedback, and you thrive in an environment where helping students achieve their goal of graduating from UTI is rewarded.
Principle Accountabilities & Deliverables
• Interfaces with students located within the local state area where campus resides; determines goals and motivations by using a consultative sales approach that includes open ended questions and active listening.
• Effectively delivers the Educational Value Proposition for all UTI, NTI and MMI programs to prospective students.
• Delivers program information via telephone and written materials, communicating school policies, processes, and procedures throughout the entire student life cycle.
• Addresses issues or concerns regarding cost, financing, dress code, curriculum, tutoring, testing procedures, enrollment paperwork information, cancellation policy, or other related items to ensure student understands the entire UTI/NTI/MMI education decision.
• Conducts follow-up calls throughout the student life cycle to ensure student success.
• Participates in Campus events and tours prospective students as needed.
• Maintains CRM database to company standards.
• Proactively establishes relationships with other departments at the Campus.
• Accountable to perform the functions of the job while remaining compliant with organizational policies as well as state, federal and other regulatory bodies
• Stays informed of current trends and changes in the industry through participation in admission training meetings and required representative programs.
• Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities
Education / Experience
• High school diploma or GED
• Minimum two years sales experience, with preference given to candidates with academic admissions or telesales experience
• Excellent interpersonal communication skills, both verbal and written
• Ability to work in an environment that is goal oriented
• Ability to provide flexible and adaptable work schedules
• Ability to maintain positive attitude while working within deadlines
• Ability to gain, understand and apply information and data as it relates to enrolling a graduate
• Ability to use good judgment, problem-solving and decision-making skills
• Knowledge of personal computer software applications and customer relationship management database
• Self-starter with excellent follow through
• Must possess excellent organizational skills
• Must be able to lift, carry, push, or pull up to 5 pounds 5% or less of the workday
• Must be able stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl 5% or less of the workday
• Must be able to talk, see, hear, concentrate, think, learn and reason for all of the workday
• Must be able to sit and walk or otherwise move around for prolonged periods of time throughout the workday.
• Must be able to successfully use a telephone, keyboard and do manual tasks for prolonged periods of time throughout the workday
• Office environment
• Flexible business hours that may require working nights and weekends; occasional overtime
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against
any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex,
age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity,
status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal,
state or local protected class.