Posted in Other 11 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Lahaina, Hawaii
Retail Store Operations
Boardriders, Inc., is the world s leading action sports and lifestyle company that designs, produces and distributes branded apparel, footwear and accessories for Boardriders around the world. The Company s apparel and footwear brands, represent a casual lifestyle for young minded people who are inspired by a passion for outdoor action sports. The Company s Quiksilver, Billabong, Roxy, DC Shoes, RVCA, Element, VonZipper, Xcel, Kustom and Palmers brands have authentic roots and heritage in surf, snow and skate. With approximately 10,000 team members globally, the Company s products are sold in more than 110 countries in a wide range of distribution, including surf shops, skate shops, snow shops, its proprietary Boardriders stores and other Company owned retail stores, select department stores and through various e commerce channels.
Boardriders is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer including: Minorities/Women/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans
To lead our employees to create and maintain the Quiksilver Experience for our customer and employees.
To assist the management team in the development and motivation of the entire staff.
The supervisor is required to assist in managing the overall operation on the sales floor, including leading and helping the sales staff to ensure customer satisfaction.
As a member of the Management team, he/she will need to provide exceptional service to customers, build relationships with them and to assist in all areas of the store overall operationally.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
* Set an example for the entire team.
* Display a customer comes first attitude by training and holding our employees accountable for delivering legendary customer service.
* Motivate and lead the store team to provide the best service to our customers.
* Lead with integrity, honesty and knowledge which promotes the Quiksilver culture, values and mission.
* Provides employees with coaching, feedback, and developmental opportunities and building effective teams.
* Promotes effective leadership through example by setting standards that provide for a positive, safe and fun store environment.
* Assists the management team in opening, closing and various areas of operations.
* Adhere to all company policies.
* Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
* Must have ethical and moral compass
* The ability to get along with customers and associates, must be motivated to lead others
* Ability to manage multiple situations simultaneously
* Must possess excellent communication (both oral and written), leadership and interpersonal skills
* Strong problem solving and operational skills
* Ability to manage and provide great service levels are at all times
6 months 1 year related experience and/or training; equivalent combination of education and experience