This is a temporary internship position not to exceed 6 months. Undergraduate level internship work may include less involved research projects and documentation; phone communication, meeting minute transcriptions; Power Point production; social media maintenance; document and template updates; marketing material production; website updates.
- Develop a quality assurance (QA) process for Employer/Broker Services (EBS) department. Process to include process measures, process controls, and sustainability process.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Strong attention to details.
- Demonstrates critical thinking skills and comfortable challenging the status quo.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills; including grammar and punctuation.
- Strong facilitation skills.
- Able to work independently and in a team environment.
- Demonstrates customer-focused service skills.
- Demonstrated research, communication, and follow-up skills.
- Proven ability to maintain effective working relationships and maintain confidentiality at all levels internally and outside of the organization.
Basic Qualifications: Experience - N/A Education - High School Diploma or General Education Development (GED) required. - A college student of any age or background having completed at least 31 credits and enrolled the previous semester. License, Certification, Registration - N/A
Additional Requirements: - Must be willing to relocate to site of internship.
Experience/proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint
Majors: Business Administration, Healthcare Administration, Management or related major. Experience/background in compliance or regulatory fields.