Posted in Management 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: saint petersburg, Florida
Do you want to join one of the World's Most Admired Companies? Are you looking to be part of a dynamic and growing organization, who's company culture is centered on empowering its employees to make decisions? As one of the world's largest electronic manufacturing & supply chain logistics companies, Jabil is focused on hiring the best people!
Responsible for the Supply Chain Design & Supporting Business Plan required to proactively manage both the Customer & Jabil’s business expectations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Perform situational analysis leading to Strategy Development around all Supply Chain Disciplines (Procurement, Planning, Logistics, Design, etc.)
· End-to-end accountability for the BOM costing strategy and process applied to a particular customer
· Develop relationships that allow the ability to influence the Customer, Suppliers, and key stakeholders within Jabil.
· Provides leadership and strategic direction to individuals who directly and indirectly play a role in Strategy creation/ implementation
· Ensure an appropriate Planning Process is in place to support both Customer and Jabil Revenue Projections, Inventory Models, & Supply Chain Flexibility programs.
· Develop and oversee product launch plans for new business, and transition plans for products being moved between Jabil manufacturing sites.
· Develops Process and Tools for the communication of all Supply Chain “Reporting” that is required by the customer (E&O, OTD, Pricing, etc.).
· Implement Inventory programs that allow Jabil to optimize working Capital (Hubbing, JIT, optimum manufacturing lot sizes, alternate transportation methodologies, etc.).
· Clearly and regularly communicates Customer needs and collaborate with others Functional areas within Jabil to ensure alignment on common goals (Commodity Management, Advanced Planning, Operations, Design, Finance, etc.).
· Develop and deploy an appropriate quoting process that allows Jabil every chance to win new business.
· Identify creative ways to reduce cost, and develop and deploy an appropriate Costing model which supports our Customers and Jabil’s negotiation calendar
· Negotiate favorable Pricing, Terms, and Contracts that allow Jabil a Competitive Advantage in the market
· In conjunction with BD negotiate Customer terms that don’t leave Jabil exposed based on quote model (Pricing & Inventory)
· Working in concert with Customer’s SCM & Design organizations to create alignment in Supplier Selection strategies
· Understand regulatory Compliance or Local Legislation that may impact the supply chain design for a particular Customer
· Establish Clear & Measurable goals and objectives by which to determine individual & team results
· Solicit ongoing performance feedback from individuals within Jabil that can help to quantify performance trends
· Clearly understand and be able to articulate both Jabil & our Customers Strategic Direction
· Develop clear understanding of Business Unit P&L and cause and effect of Supply Chain elements on balance sheet
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
· Bachelor’s degree.
· Minimum of five (5) years related experience, preferably in Supply Chain Management or Business Development
· Additional certification such as ASQ, CQE, CQM, CQA, OR ISO Lead Auditor, as well as global experience is highly desirable.
· Or an equivalent combination of education, experience and/or training.
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.