Posted in Other 9 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Nashville, Tennessee
Job Code: 00001-68643
Days (rotating weekends)
TRISTAR CENTENNIAL MEDICAL CENTER NASHVILLE, TN
Certified Surgical Technologist- *$5,000 Sign On Bonus offered for 2+ years of experience*
Part of the TriStar family of hospitals
TriStar Centennial Medical Center is a 657-bed comprehensive facility offering medical and surgical programs including behavioral health, 24-hour emergency, heart and vascular, imaging, neurosciences, oncology, orthopedics, pediatrics, rehabilitation, sleep disorder, and women s services. An affiliate of TriStar Health, TriStar Centennial Medical Center s 43-acre campus is home to TriStar Centennial Heart & Vascular Center, TriStar Centennial Women s Hospital, The Children s Hospital at TriStar Centennial, Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute at TriStar Centennial Medical Center and TriStar Centennial Parthenon Pavilion.
CENTENNIAL MEDICAL CENTER is currently looking for an CERTIFIED SURGICAL TECHNOLOGIST.
*$5,000 Sign On Bonus offered for 2+ years of experience*
Shift: Full Time Days (rotating weekends)
* Demonstrates knowledge of human growth and development, assessment, range of treatment, and care of patients appropriate to the ages of patients served.
* Promotes customer service initiatives.
* Functions as scrub person during operative procedures.
* Demonstrates ability to perform technical skills and procedures.
* Assists in the intra-operative care of the patient by performing technical duties as assigned.
* Certified, 1-2 years general experience preferred.
* Interpersonal skills to successfully interact with patients, relatives, physicians, managers and other employees.
Last Edited: 02/12/2019
Diversity is valued and actively promoted in the workforce at all levels. We strive to celebrate cultural and other differences and consider them strengths of the organization.
We are committed to:
Providing an inclusive work environment where everyone is treated with fairness, dignity and respect.
Recruiting and retaining a diverse staff reflective of the patients and communities we serve.
Equal employment opportunities are provided to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected category in accordance to applicable federal, state, or local laws.
The policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leaves or absence, compensation and training.