Posted in Other 9 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Part Time
Location: San Antonio, Texas
Job Code: 01574-90713
We currently offer Sign on Bonuses and relocation to qualified candidates
Northeast Methodist Hospital has played a major role in the phenomenal economic growth experienced in northeast Bexar County. It is licensed for 116 beds and has been nationally recognized by Leapfrog s Hospital Safety Grade A. We offer a full array of services including 24/7 emergency care, open heart surgery, cardiac catheterizations, inpatient rehabilitation, orthopedic surgery, cancer care, intensive care and inpatient and outpatient surgeries and procedures.
Northeast Methodist Hospital is an accredited Chest Pain Center and is a Certified Stroke Center by The Joint Commission. We are recognized as an Accredited Heart Failure Center by the Healthcare Colloquium and as a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures by The Joint Commission. Our hospital has received the Mission: Lifeline Bronze Receiving Quality Achievement Award for implementing specific quality improvement measures outlined by the American Heart Association for the treatment of patients who suffer severe heart attacks and the Texas Award for Performance Excellence. For more information, please visit our website at www.sahealth.com and select Northeast Methodist Hospital under Locations.
Resource Float Pool offers the following
* Work in an inpatient unit throughout the Hospital floating to areas where you may have competencies.
* Becoming part of a team oriented team goal driven unit.
* The ability to learn and be cross trained clinical skills that will add to your experience as a nurse
* RN to Patient ratio in critical units with 3 or 4: 1
* Work with a variety of patients ranging from Ortho and Neuro, as well as critical care patients should you have the competencies.
* Encouragement to participate in community events.
* Willingness to float in critical care areas
As a professional Registered Nurse (RN) at Methodist, you would serve as an advocate for the patient and their family. We are looking for RNs who have a passion for serving humanity and want to deliver exceptional care to those they serve.
WE OFFER YOU A GENEROUS BENEFITS PACKAGE INCLUDING:
* Medical, Dental, Disability and Life Insurance
* Flexible Spending Accounts
* Paid Time Off
* Employee Discount Program
* Employee Stock Purchase Program
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Student Loan Repayment
CRITICAL FACTORS TO YOUR SUCCESS INCLUDE:
* Consistently applying the nursing process, critical thinking skills, scientific judgment, technical skills and leadership to independently deliver safe nursing care to patients
* Collaborating with the patient care team to achieve quality patient outcomes
* Communication, confidence, and professionalism as evidenced by active engagement in unit and organizational activities
* Demonstrating team work, adaptability, and serving as a resource to the patient care team
* Accountability for delivering quality nursing care services and promoting a positive image of nursing
* You should be a graduate of an accredited diploma, associates, or baccalaureate degree nursing program. If you have a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) or certification in your specialty area you will be considered more highly qualified and eligible for our RN IV position.
* You should possess your RN License to practice as a professional RN in the state of Texas or an Active Multi-State RN Compact License. If you have a Compact License you will be required to obtain a Texas RN License within 90 days of hire.
* You should have a current BLS Certification
* You should have more than 6 months of clinical experience as a licensed RN
If you find this opportunity to improve the lives of our patients compelling, we encourage you to apply and learn more about how we can work together in Serving Humanity to Honor God .
Associate's Degree/College Diploma
Last Edited: 02/12/2019
Diversity is valued and actively promoted in the workforce at all levels. We strive to celebrate cultural and other differences and consider them strengths of the organization.
We are committed to:
Providing an inclusive work environment where everyone is treated with fairness, dignity and respect.
Recruiting and retaining a diverse staff reflective of the patients and communities we serve.
Equal employment opportunities are provided to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other legally protected category in accordance to applicable federal, state, or local laws.
The policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment including, but not limited to, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, transfer, leaves or absence, compensation and training.