Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Tallahassee, Florida
Our story starts with a simple universal truth: Every business is a people business. Our people are our greatest assets at Alight Solutions because People Matter! We strive for Excellence Every Day by collaborating with our clients and colleagues. At Alight, we Think Forward and we Act Now to shape the future of work and life for organizations, people and their families! Alight has 25 years of industry experience. Our success is fueled by the expertise of our people, and the strength of our proprietary and partner technology. Come join the leading technology-enabled HR and benefits service provider. Be Real with Alight and help us reimagine how people and organizations thrive.
AS A CLOUD DEPLOYMENT SOLUTIONS PROJECT COORDINATOR, A TYPICAL DAY TO INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
Assist the Project Managers (PMs) in the day to day responsibilities of project oversight and administration, which could include:
* Submit request tickets for Client SharePoint site and MoveIT folders
* Grant SharePoint site and MoveIT access for resources
* Match iDB to Project Statement of Work (SOW)
* On a weekly basis track project hours and financials; send variances to PMs and/or Leads for review
* Send out Overdue Items, Upcoming Action Items and Issues email to project teams each week
* Send status report reminders to project teams
* Link project status reports / sheets to Power BI
* Each month prepare the Estimate to Complete (ETC) & Estimate Schedule Resources (ESR) and send to the PMs for completion & submission
* Prepare mid-month analysis of actuals against ETCs, send to PMs for review
* Request billing codes for the project
* Enter Change Orders into iDB
* Assist the Project Manager(s) in the creation of meeting materials as needed to include the Project Kick-off Deck, Stage Gate Sign-offs, Project Close Deck, and Lessons Learned.
* Support project management activities related to internal programs and initiatives.
* Perform additional administrative assignments as requested by the Project Management Office (PMO).
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERTISE OF:
* Experience coordinating the work of others when balancing multiple tasks, can support up to 10+ Project Managers at a given time.
* Experience working in a virtual team-oriented, collaborative environment.
* Experience preparing reports, presentations and coordinating meeting logistics.
* Experience in organizing clear and easy-to-navigate program artifact and information repositories.
* Strong knowledge of MS Excel, MS Word, and MS PowerPoint.
* Basic knowledge of MS Visio.
* Expert resource for software questions and PMO site.
Bachelor s degree or equivalent years of work experience
By applying for a position with Alight, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Alight s employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
At Alight, we believe that diversity should be visible, valued, and sustained throughout the organization. Alight provides equal treatment and employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to any protected status or other protected characteristic.
Alight does not discriminate against anyone based on sex, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, marital or domestic partner status, citizenship, military or veteran status, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristics or conduct covered by federal, state or local law. In addition, we take affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified minorities, women, disabled persons, disabled veterans and other covered veterans.
Alight provides reasonable accommodations to the known limitations of otherwise qualified employees and applicants for employment with disabilities, sincerely held religious beliefs, practices and observances, unless doing so would result in an undue hardship. Applicants for employment may request a reasonable accommodation/modification by contacting his/her recruiter.
We offer you a competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities of this job to other entities; including but not limited to subsidiaries, partners, or purchasers of Alight business units.Alight Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition, veteran, marital, parental, citizenship, or domestic partner status, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Alight Solutions is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer..