Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Rochester, New York
ADMINISTRATIVE SUPPORT SUPERVISOR IN ROCHESTER, NY
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
Job Title: Administrative Support Supervisor Date: February 2019
Reports To: Regional Director
SUMMARY: Reporting to the Reginal Director, the Administrative Support Supervisor will be responsible for assuring full and appropriate staffing of units for all field employees. Educate, Comply and Enforce company policies and procedures. Manage the accurate processing of payroll and day to day office operations.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Coordinate daily work schedule for field employees.
* Coordinate floater utilization and activation.
* Coordinate staffing for special events, ride-along and stand-by.
* Resolve issues/inquiries from field personnel regarding work assignments, vehicles, equipment, etc.
* Develop and coordinate teamwork between field crews as part of an integrated operation-clinical team plan.
* Notify communications, deployment planner and management team of lost unit hours and units placed out of service.
* Record sick calls and assure staffing of all unit operations.
* Maintain master schedule for filed and supervisory personnel.
* Distribution of ALS/BLS overtime.
* Process time off requests and record on schedule.
* Maintain knowledge of all company policies and regulations ensuring consistency in interpretation of such when dealing with employees and the general public.
* Maintain an open door policy to field employees and encourage crewmembers to discuss any issues, and make suggestions for improvement.
* Act as a liaison between field personnel, Manager of Operations, and the General Manager.
* Maintain continued training in administrative duties and daily operations.
* Adhere to all company policies and procedures.
* Supervise Office Manager Associate
* Support Office Manager Associate to ensure accurate processing of payroll, scheduling and PTO data.
* Evaluate personnel in the performance of their duties. Provide counseling, remedial training or disciplinary measures as necessary.
NON-ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Perform other related duties as assigned
* Must be at least 18 years of age.
* Minimum of 2 years full time EMS field experience in a high volume 911 system
* Possess a valid Driver s License
* Bachelor s degree in Management, Administration, Business or other applicable academic discipline
* Current Paramedic Certification Preferred
* Previous supervisory experience preferred.
* Two years administrative experience, which includes working independently, prioritizing, managing multiple tasks and meeting deadlines.
Knowledge and Skills
* Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office (including Word and Excel).
* Must have strong organizational skills.
* Effective oral and written interpersonal communications skills
EOE including Veterans and Disabled