UPS is seeking an experienced Administrative Assistant III. Are you looking to expand your horizons with the world's largest transportation and logistics company? If so, we want to hear from you!
The Administrative Assistant III will thrive in a fast-paced office environment demonstrating strong analytical, oral/written communication, problem solving, research, and time management skills.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Prepares complex reports and presentations
- Performs analysis using various software and databases, e.g., MS Access
- Determines methods and procedures for completing complex tasks
- Provides advanced office support knowledge and skills
- Prepares information for internal and external contacts
- Handles all other task as assigned by supervisor and/or manager
Knowledge and Skills
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment under minimal supervision with a high attention to detail
- Possesses strong analytical, oral/written communication, problem solving, research, and time management skills
- Demonstrates accurate and rapid data entry
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two or more years of general office experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, and Outlook) – Preferred