Posted in General Business 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: New York, New York
The Executive Technology Support Administrator is responsible for proactively
and reactively handling the technology needs and requirements for Chubb’s
Executive team members primarily located in our NYC Office.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
This position mandates a high level of interaction and engagement with Chubb’s
C-level executives and cannot be performed via remote computing arrangements.
The role requires 24/7 on call support coverage and is responsible for all technology
support; including but not limited to installation, configuration, and
troubleshooting of a wide range of technology including desktops, laptops, and
mobile devices for all senior executives.
• Accountability for ensuring all technology issues are resolved in a timely
• Actively works with customers to understand their business and technology
• Works closely with all Executive support personnel
• End-to-end responsibility for communicating clear, concise and timely updates
Primary Job Responsibilities:
• Coordinate, set up and
support Executive town hall and global video conferences
• Direct Support of Chubb
Executives, including CEO and direct reports
• Ensures technology driven changes are aligned with customer expectations and
plans, including proactively communicating to executives when impacted.
• Identifies and pursues new and innovative ways to improve processes, delivery
of support and technology solutions.
• High level of customer focus with due care and attention to priority issues;
• Ensures maximum satisfaction for customers.
• Potential for limited travel
to other Chubb locations or Executive residences
• Oversight of local deskside
technicians and field operations for Midtown NYC office
• Travel to Whitehouse, NJ and
Philadelphia PA offices to provide backup support as needed (about 10% travel)
IT Industry Knowledge
• Maintains a solid understanding of the major service issues impacting
• Maintains a broad industry perspective on relevant best practices for
desktop, laptop and mobile device technology.
• Strong understanding of best practices in incident management.
• Maintains strong communication when approaching issues with an ability to
assess quickly, facilitate resolution with the appropriate parties and respond
with a sense of urgency.
• Use active listening to understand customer needs, and recommend the
• Become proficient in
supporting both Legacy Ace and Legacy Chubb Executive Technologies
• Ensure documentation is captured appropriately and is easily accessible to
the team members
• Strong service delivery focus and customer management skills
• PC hardware and software troubleshooting skills and experience
• Knowledge of Windows 7, Windows networking fundamentals, IP Networking, Wireless networks, C/Laptops/tablets, Lotus Notes, Outlook, LAN/WAN integration and mobile assets such as iPads and iPhones, VPN and remote computing
• Extreme level of discretion in handling confidential information; with a clear understanding of the responsibility and compliance related to elevated system access as it pertains strictly to Executive support
• Action and closure oriented; results driven, ability to define and implement solutions
• Ability to work independently and to manage competing priorities
• Excellent skills/abilities in: organization, planning, multi-tasking, flexibility
• Extreme level of skills pertaining to executive presence
• Extreme professionalism and business Acumen
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrate conflict and situation management skills
• Ability to actively participate as part of a team
Chubb strives to offer a diverse and inclusive and rewarding work environment. Teamwork and mutual respect are central to how Chubb operates and we believe the best solutions draw upon diverse perspectives, experiences and skills. We operate in such a way where everyone, regardless of their singular background has the opportunity to contribute to our collective success.