Posted in Health Care 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Palm City, Florida
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Palm City, FL
Palm City Nursing & Rehab Center is currently looking for qualified LPN's to fill openings with a facility located at 2505 S.W. Martin Highway Palm City FL, 34990. Interested candidates should be a graduate of an accredited school of nursing and hold a valid State licensure as an LPN.
What we offer
The following statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed and are not intended to be a complete list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.
A licensed practical nurse (LPN) provides care and treatment in accordance with physician orders. Works in a team environment and within scope of practice as defined by State. The LPN works under the direction of physicians and registered nurses (RNs).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned
• Collection of data (may be part of an assessment (e.g., vital signs, resident’s complaints, symptoms, etc.)
• Observation of the residents (e.g., location, activity, position, etc.)
• Administers and documents medications and treatments
• Collection of information to assist the interdisciplinary care plan team in the plan of care
• Supervises LPNs and certified nursing assistants with appropriate supervisory LPN training
• Communicates with RNs and or physicians regarding pertinent resident observations and information
• Documents observations and care in compliance with standards of care and company policy
• Completes required forms and documents in accordance with company policy and state and/or federal regulations
Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing
Valid State licensure as an LPN
Current CPR certification
Able to supervise LPN’s and certified nursing assistants with appropriate LPN supervisory training as per state requirement
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND ENVIRONMENT
Shift work may be required. Employee is frequently required to stand, walk, use hands or fingers, reach with hands and arms, feel, talk and hear. Employee will occasionally assist to lift and / or transfer patients weighing between 100 to 250 pounds Employee is occasionally exposed to blood or other body fluids, fumes or airborne particles and toxic or caustic chemicals. In compliance with applicable law, reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
Participates in (or conducts) company-sponsored training to safeguard against improper use and disclosure of resident’s protected health information. Monitors and ensures compliance with company policies, procedures and state and federal law.
To apply, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
See job description