Posted in Engineering 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Mount Pleasant, Iowa
Do you want to join one of the World's Most Admired Companies? Are you looking to be part of a dynamic and growing organization, who's company culture is centered on empowering its employees to make decisions? As one of the world's largest electronic manufacturing & supply chain logistics companies, Jabil is focused on hiring the best people!
To assist the Quality Assurance function as technical support in issues affecting manufacturing. To support and drive corrective action efforts.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
· Ensure capability studies are performed on critical processes.
· Perform first article inspection and review visual aids.
· Perform defect analysis reporting.
· Perform MRB on sustained products.
· Participate in CAC meetings – support continuous improvement.
· Perform line and product audits.
· Assist Quality Engineering in APQP.
· Adhere to all safety and health rules and regulations associated with this position and as directed by supervisor.
· Comply and follow all procedures within the company security policy.
Bachelor's degree preferred; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Jabil, including its subsidiaries, is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identify, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.