Posted in Information Technology 4 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Phoenix, Arizona
Client Services -
We are looking for several Customer Service Associates to work 8:15am – 5:00pm* (45 minutes’ lunch) Monday-Friday in our Phoenix, AZ office (in Chandler) to support our healthcare division. Here’s your chance to demonstrate your strong customer focus skills as you resolve technical issues for clients, trading partners and vendors who utilize our sought-after suite of products and services. Our Customer Service Career Path makes it possible for qualified associates to earn 2 promotions with raises within their first year of employment.
* 7:15am – 4:00pm when not on DST.
· Learning how to operate and navigate several technical applications and computer systems in order to research and resolve client inquiries. (We provide the classroom and on the job training).
· Answering inbound technical phone calls while striving to achieve First Call Resolution.
· Documenting your research and the resolution in Salesforce while at the same time providing world-class service.
· Following established policies, procedures, processes and workflows to ensure appropriate resolution for clients.
While there is no one-size-fits-all, most successful associates have a few things in common:
· You thrive as a continuous learner and catch on to new systems and applications quickly.
· You enjoy a fast paced environment and multitasking comes naturally.
· You pride yourself in providing friendly, accurate and timely service.
· Experience in the healthcare industry is not required but knowledge of claim terminology and formats is helpful.
· High school diploma, GED Certificate or equivalency. An Associates or Bachelor’s degree is a bonus but not required.
· Prior customer service experience in a call center, retail or other service environment with a track record of clear, concise, professional and friendly communication.
· You don't need to be a technical genius but knowing your way around a PC is essential.
· After training, you must have the ability to demonstrate technical expertise with our specialized applications and systems.
· Above all, you must have a positive attitude toward providing world class service and thrive on owning and resolving issues for our clients.
· No travel required.