Posted in Education 7 days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: San Diego, California
1. Assist program administrators and faculty in preparation of course materials, correspondence and scheduling.
2. Data entry as well as maintenance of accurate and timely program-specific student records.
3. Track all faculty onboarding, development, and observation documentation.
4. Assist Academic Dean and Program Directors with monitoring various academic metrics such as attendance, attrition, programmatic outcomes, and other key areas.
5. Assist with special projects such as self-studies, site visits, applications, etc.
6. In cooperation with the Campus Support Center, complete and track all programmatic licensure applications and state approvals.
7. Attend, record and distribute minutes at departmental meetings.
8. Assist in sending communications for Advisory Board meetings and serve as recording secretary to all Advisory Boards meetings.
9. Provide administrative support to all associates as necessary
10. Perform additional responsibilities as assigned.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Strong customer service skills.
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
• Ability to handle confidential information.
• Attention to detail.
• Minimum of one year of clerical support experience.
See Job Description