Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Oregon City, Oregon
PT RN/LPN Charge Nurse
FT Monday - Friday 06:00-14:0
PT Saturday - Monday 06:00-14:00
FT Friday-Tuesday 14:00-22:00
FT Tuesday - Friday 14:00-22:00
Hire On Bonus:
$5,000 Full Time RN or $3,000 Full Time LPN
Are you ready to work for a close-knit team who recently had a great state survey? Do you have a service mentality who is committed to the highest level of resident care? We are a small facility in Oregon City that focuses on serving a wide range of residents.
Come join our AMAZING 5-Star Team!
Working Hours Start: Various
Working Hours End: Various
Carries out and assists in the delivery of nursing services to residents, including oversight and direction for caregivers.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Maintains and supports good working processes for care staff ensuring continuation of services to residents understands the assisted living philosophy
* Supervises nonprofessional staff in the daily delivery of resident care, schedules job assignments and develops nursing unit priorities and assists in identifying substitutes for staff absences.
* Monitors work assignments, provides feedback, evaluates performance, and redirects services as directed by Resident Care Manager or Director of Nursing Services of pertinent problems.
* Prepares or assists with new admissions, transfers, and discharges, providing direct resident care as determined by resident condition.
* Completes treatments and procedures, as ordered by the physician, and within scope of practice and related training while observing resident condition and reporting changes to physician and Resident Care Manager.
* Evaluates and records residents needs and responses to medications and administers medications as ordered by the physician and directs medication aides accordingly.
* Monitors resident skin condition and reports changes or new problems to physician and Resident Care Manager and monitors residents on alert status.
* Completes incident forms, transcribes and carries out physician orders and notifies family and physician as directed.
* Documents all pertinent information on interdisciplinary notes and 24-Hour D.N.S. report form, and documents medications, treatments and procedures performed on appropriate records.
* Respects resident rights to fair and equitable treatment, self-determination, individuality, privacy and property.
* Assists others with lifting, and attends and participates in training, in-services, and staff meetings.
COMPANY WIDE RESPONSIBILITIES:
Supports a dignified and caring atmosphere with residents, residents families, visitors and staff.
Protects privacy and confidentiality of information pertaining to residents, employees, the facility, and company information and records.
Maintains a safe and secure working environment and practices safe working habits. Complies with the attendance policy.
Maintains neat appearance, good personal hygiene, and appropriate attire. Assists with special projects as assigned and performs other related duties.
May be required to supervise the care staff.
Must have a current, unencumbered LPN or RN license. Excellent written and oral communication and motivational skills are essential to success. Ability to creatively problem-solve in both resident care and employee management situations. Must be able to perform the essential job duties with or without reasonable accommodations.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
LPN Certificate, Associate Degree in Nursing or Bachelor of Science in Nursing. Minimum of 1 year working in geriatric nursing, including experience with medication administration, delivery systems and pharmacies preferred. Geriatric experience or coursework an asset.
Oregon City Health Care Center:
Oregon City Health Care Center is a nursing and rehabilitation center nestled within a quiet, suburban neighborhood, featuring a fenced yard, a beautiful garden and walking paths for patients and residents to use at their leisure.
At Oregon City, we foster a fun and loving environment where spending time at the center is like joining a group of life-long friends for coffee. The laughter spills over into the hallways, the appreciation for one another rings in every word you hear, and the commitment to the future is evident in every heart.
Dedicated teams of caregivers strive every day to positively influence the lives of each resident, helping strengthen their independent as much as possible. Our inter-disciplinary team of physicians, nurses, therapists, social workers and health care experts provide a full range of health care services.
Any Questions? Contact: OregonCityAdministrator@prestigecare.com:
Prestige Care is about people helping people, and is rooted in a philosophy of caring based on our core values - respect, integrity, commitment, and trust - that are at the center of all we do. Our mission is to provide quality care, guided by a compassionate heart and our promise is to personally touch lives every day. At Prestige we offer a dynamic and collaborative environment where you will not only make a difference in the lives of others every day; you have the opportunity to grow professionally, learn new skills and advance your career. :
Build Your Healthcare Career with Prestige Care:
Prestige Care is a family-owned and operated industry leader in the skilled nursing, assisted living, and rehabilitation space. As a Prestige Care team member, you are more than just an employee, you are part of our family. With a company focus on career development and advancement, there are many opportunities for advancement at our over 80 communities and care centers in 8 Western states. The healthcare career opportunities are endless and we look forward to collaborating with you to achieve your professional goals. Check out the career path that you can take with Prestige Care below::
We also offer a full benefits suite to eligible employees that includes the following::
Medical, dental, and vision coverage:
Employer paid group life and ADD insruance:
401(k) plan with company match:
Paid vacation, sick days, and holidays:
Employee Assistance Program:
Commitment to career development and continuing education:
Scholarship/ tuition reimbursement:
Employee discounts: cell service, theme parks, and so much more!:
*Benefits may vary by location: