Posted in Management 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: LAKE STEVENS, Washington
Perform necessary duties to produce Post Tensioning cable.
Hiring Rate $17.00 per hour
• Must adhere to Harris Rebar’s safety programs and standards.
• Demonstrate conduct consistent with Harris Rebar’s vision and values.
• Operate a shear line machine to cut post tensioning tendons to specific lengths.
• Operate a banding machine to bundle tendons for shipping.
• Operate forklift to move bundles of tendons or bulk strand to be fabricated or shipped.
• Operate a power saw for cutting off tails or bad anchors when need arises.
• Use pliers with tie wire to tie tendons in coils.
• Assemble and load orders onto trailers for shipping.
• Unload truck or trailers and store material as needed
• Assist other employees in any of the above tasks.
• Maintain the shop or designated area in a clean and safe manner.
• Perform other duties as directed by the Supervisor.
• Legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship now or in the future.
• High school diploma, GED, or state/local equivalent
• Basic math skills to be able to calculate quantities or lineal footage of material.
• Good hand/eye coordination
• Must work with heavy equipment and machinery, which requires attention to safety.
• Frequent overtime is required during peak seasons.
• Shift work is required.
• Some heavy lifting may be necessary
• Working conditions can be noisy/ smoky/ dusty/ hot/ cold.
In exchange for your hard work and dedication, Harris Rebar offers the following benefits: Medical/Dental/Vision insurance, Short-Term Disability; Long-Term Disability; Life Insurance; Vacation Days; Holidays; 401K; Nucor stock purchase program; and a Tuition Scholarship Program for dependents of employees.
Harris Rebar is a Drug-free workplace, AA/EEO Employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled.