Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Part Time
Location: Charlottesville, Virginia
The Receptionist maintains internal and external communications of hospital and community through the operation of the telephone switchboard and front desk reception and helps support other hospital departments by taking on clerical or general office related responsibilities as needed.
The Receptionist creates an environment and culture that enables the hospital to fulfill its mission by providing patient safety and patient-centered treatment.
Why work for us?
To attract and retain the best professionals, we offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, 401(k), college savings plan, employee assistance program, pre-paid legal plan and much more. For more information on available benefits, please click here.
Who are we?
We are the nation s leading provider of rehabilitative services with over 100 acute rehabilitation hospitals in 26 states including Puerto Rico!
Depending on the hospital location you will have the opportunity to work in a 30-200 bed acute rehabilitation hospital providing quality care through a large group of healthcare professionals such as: Therapists, Neuropsychologists, Nurses, Pharmacists, Medical staff as well as non-clinical professionals all dedicated to returning our patients to the highest level of functioning possible.
With an average of 80% of our patients returning home, we are proud of the work we do. You could work anywhere, why not come to work knowing you are making a difference in someone s life!
Learn more about being a part of this successful team!
Job Code: 100094
Education, Training and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent preferred
- Working knowledge of switchboard equipment preferred
- Ability to use computer systems and complete data entry assignments preferred
- 10-key data entry method preferred
- Good visual acuity and ability to communicate.
- Ability to lift, lower, push, pull, and retrieve objects weighing a minimum of 10 pounds. Reasonable assistance may be requested when lifting, pushing, and/or pulling are undertaken, which exceeds these minimum requirements.
Address: PO Box 3817, Charlottesville 22903
Shift: Day Job
Job ID: 1915171