Posted in Other 5 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Salt Lake City, Utah
PERFORMS A WIDE VARIETY OF ELECTRONIC, ELECTRO-MECHANICAL, MECHANICAL OR MEASUREMENT PRODUCT ASSEMBLY OPERATIONS ON PRODUCT COMPONENTS, ASSEMBLIES OR SUB-ASSEMBLIES. DETERMINES AND/OR FOLLOWS METHODS AND SEQUENCE OF OPERATIONS IN PERFORMING WIRING, COMPONENT INSTALLATION, HAND SOLDERING, CABLE HARNESSING, WELDING AND FITTING ON ASSEMBLY UNITS. MAKES SETUPS AND ADJUSTMENTS HOLDING TOLERANCES TO BLUEPRINT SPECIFICATIONS.
DUTIES AND/OR SKILLS MAY INCLUDE:
* Assembles/processes product, parts and assemblies using hand tools, customized tooling, and/or semi-automated equipment.
* Follows written process/assembly documentation.
* Inspects and tests parts, assemblies and product using precision measuring and testing equipment.
* Adjusts process within defined ranges based on measured results.
* Adheres to all safety requirements.
* Maintains a clean work area.
* Assists in maintaining efficient material flow through the work area.
* Actively participates on work area teams.
* Gains a basic understanding of material logistics.
* Participates in appropriate training to gain a basic understanding of several of business systems/concepts such as Demand Flow, Statistical Process Control, Process Documentation, Empowerment, Six Sigma methods, Quality and/or Cost Improvement
* Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
* Ability to work with a trainer under close leadership.
* Ability to use business tools such as: E-mail, Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
* Experience with SAP or equivalent ERP product and productivity software.
* High School Diploma or GED
TIME TYPE:Full time
WORK SHIFT:First Shift
PAY RATE TYPE:Hourly
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on the basis of disability.