Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Bellevue, Washington
Log back in!
DOCUMENT CONTROL SPECIALIST
Job Locations US-WA-Bellevue
Vanir Construction Management, Inc. has been exceeding client expectations for 35 years. Our progressive growth and quality of service has led Vanir to become consistently ranked among the top construction management firms in the nation by Engineering News-Record. As we continue growing into new areas and markets, our focus is to maintain a team of creative, ambitious, and visionary individuals.
Vanir Construction Management is seeking a Document Control Specialist to join the team in Bellevue, Washington. This position is will provide document control services for various construction projects in the greater Puget Sound area.
Duties will include tracking and optimizing the flow of construction documents between the contractor and owner including:
* Performing data entry into a document management system
* Managing transmittals, submittals, RFIs, etc.
* Maintaining timely construction logs
* Attending project meetings and taking meeting minutes and/or write weekly or monthly reports on team activities
* Processing fee applications
* Interfacing with project personnel providing support and responding to questions
* Assembling, copying, and distributing documentation packages, as needed
* Other job related duties, as assigned
* A Bachelor s Degree in Construction Management or related field of study is preferred
* 3-5 years of project-based administrative support experience in a busy office environment
* Demonstrated mid-level proficiency in data entry and inventory databases
* Experience reading and interpreting construction documents and drawings
* Demonstrated experience interacting with internal and external clients is imperative
* Prior management of large electronic / hard copy filing systems is required
* Experience with processing construction documentation (pay applications, change orders, RFI's, ASI's) is required
* Must be a self-starter with the ability to manage multiple priorities / tasks
* Knowledge of office equipment, procedures, systems, and protocols is required
* Strong organizational and communication skills are a must
* Prior experience using a document control software such as PM Web, EA Docs, E-Builder, ProLog, Share Point, Latista, Compass, etc. is preferred
HOW TO APPLY
If you're interested in working for Vanir Construction Management, Inc., please visit our website to learn more and to apply online at www.vanir.com.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Persons with medical limitations may, with reasonable accommodations, be capable of performing the duties of this position. Such a determination must be made on an individual basis considering the person's limitations, the requirements of the position, and the company's ability to make reasonable accommodations to the person's limitations.
We Participate in E-Verify
Apply for this job onlineApply
Email this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Software Powered by iCIMS