Posted in Other 5 days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Bellevue, Washington
Log back in!
CONSTRUCTION MANAGER / ELECTRICAL INSPECTOR
Job Locations US-WA-Bellevue
Construction / Project Management
Vanir Construction Management, Inc. has been exceeding client expectations for 35 years. Our progressive growth and quality of service has led Vanir to become consistently ranked among the top construction management firms in the nation by Engineering News-Record. As we continue growing into new areas and markets, our focus is to maintain a team of creative, ambitious, and visionary individuals.
Vanir Construction Management, Inc. is seeking a Construction Manager / Electrical Inspector to join the team in Bellevue, Washington. This position will provide electrical inspection services for construction projects in the greater Puget Sound area. Duties include reviewing design documents and specifications, recording job progress on site during construction, inspecting work in place for conformance to project contract requirements, reviewing site safety, job personnel on site, and site conditions. Interfacing with the Contractor as an advisor to the Owner.
* Bachelor s Degree in Construction Management, Architecture, Engineering or related degree is preferred
* A minimum of 10 years experience is required
* Must have demonstrated mid-level or higher past experience in electrical inspections for construction projects, and be adept at reviewing plans and specifications against site work to verify conformance
* Must have experience with creating and adhering to construction schedules, vendor interactions, contract documentation, and managing personnel
* Experience working independently with a high level of judgment based on sound industry practices is essential
* Knowledge and experience with construction inspection processes with an emphasis in electrical systems, means, methods, and materials is required.
* Experience in managing contractor s work and progress of construction to ensure compliance with plans, specifications, code, and schedule.
* Experience providing quality assurance and quality control on projects is desired.
* Ability to read and interpret plans and specifications.
* Good communication, writing, and computer skills are essential.
HOW TO APPLY
If you're interested in working for Vanir Construction Management, Inc., please visit our website to learn more and to apply online at www.vanir.com.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor
Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals
EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Persons with medical limitations may, with reasonable accommodations, be capable of performing the duties of this position. Such a determination must be made on an individual basis considering the person's limitations, the requirements of the position, and the company's ability to make reasonable accommodations to the person's limitations.
We Participate in E-Verify
Apply for this job onlineApply
Email this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Software Powered by iCIMS