Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Plymouth, Minnesota
TE Connectivity Ltd., is a $14 billion global technology and manufacturing leader creating a safer, sustainable, productive, and connected future. For more than 75 years, our connectivity and sensor solutions, proven in the harshest environments, have enabled advancements in transportation, industrial applications, medical technology, energy, data communications, and the home. With 80,000 employees, including more than 8,000 engineers, working alongside customers in nearly 140 countries, TE ensures that EVERY CONNECTION COUNTS. Learn more at www.te.com and on LinkedIn, Facebook, WeChat and Twitter.
TE s Medical business unit, part of the Industrial Solutions segment, offers medical device OEMs, a complete product offering, and capability portfolio for minimally invasive, imaging, surgical, diagnostic, and therapeutic devices. With more than 350 design engineers and a global presence in all key medical device hubs, we are a premier partner to the world s leading medical technology companies for their next-generation medical devices. We are experts in all aspects of device design and manufacture, from access & delivery solutions for interventional medicine; to sensors & connectors for surgical applications. Our innovative solutions enable ground breaking medical therapies such as treating heart disease without opening the body, placing microscopic devices into brain arteries and powering robotic surgery.
What you'll be doing…
Reporting to the Minnesota Medical Operations Leader, the Supply Manager will be responsible for establishing a culture of excellence in execution, continuous improvement, and communication within the Minnesota Medical Operations. You will manage all elements of the supply chain process including purchasing, receiving, material handling, scheduling and planning.
The Supply Chain Manager will define and communicate clear roles and responsibilities for all direct and indirect personnel including purchasing, receiving, material handling, scheduling and shipping. You will continuously improve all supply chain processes by developing a continuous improvement mindset culture and the utilization of TEOA tools. You will utilize a S&OP process to support long-term planning and short-term execution. You will define and implement raw material, subassembly and the finished goods safety stock.
Through the management of direct and indirect staff, the Supply Chain Manager will be responsible for meeting objectives in the areas of People, Safety, Quality, Delivery, and Cost. You will comply with all internal as well as external policies and procedures. You will develop and manage talent. You will promote and drive continuous improvement as part of the daily work activities and will manage the supply chain through effective processes supported by standard work.
RESPONSIBILITIES & QUALIFICATIONS
A typical day may include:
* Utilize visually managed systems and standard work to monitor safety stock requirements.
* Ensure accurate, effective and timely processing of raw material, MRO, service RFQ's and Purchase Orders via standardized purchasing processes.
* Ensure late orders are communicated in a timely manner to Customer Service; expedite or escalate as required to ensure continued visibility; provide revised dates as required
* Plan and execute to support on time delivery and cost reduction goals.
* Perform general management duties, evaluate training needs, performance appraisals, timekeeping, consistent application of organizational policies, development, promotions, and terminations
* Ensure compliance with ISO, GMP, and OSHA regulations
* Provide prompt problem solving for key issues, driving through from root cause identification, containment, problem resolution, and ensuring repeat issues are avoided
* Be a role model and change agent. Positively lead and influence team members to partner together to achieve individual and business goals.
* Implementing and utilizing systems to drive On Time Delivery, Ship To Request, inventory turns, IQR and other TE goals and objectives
What your background should look like…
* BS Degree in business administration, management or related fields or related/equivalent experience
* 8 plus years of experience in a manufacturing environment
* 5 plus years of supervisory/managerial experience
* Sound knowledge of supply chain and ERP systems, best practices, processes, and technology,
* Experience managing compliance associated with quality, regulatory, and safety policies
* Strong Knowledge of lean and continuous improvement initiatives.
* Ability and experience to provide positive and constructive feedback, coach/mentor, and develop individuals.
* Model the TE Connectivity core values of Integrity, Accountability, Teamwork and Innovation to create an Extraordinary Customer Experience internally and externally.
* Medical device manufacturing experience preferred.
* Essential Skills: leadership, independent thinking, organizational and planning abilities, analytical and problem-solving skills, solid computer skills, excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Building Effective Teams
* Managing and Measuring Work
* Motivating Others
* Values: Integrity, Accountability,Teamwork, Innovation
* SET : Strategy, Execution, Talent (for managers)