Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Charlottesville, Virginia
* Select summer office hours and events (May to August)
* Assist with hospitality and game day activities.
* Plan any summer events, such as client kick-off event, field day, or similar, and assist with the event day execution.
* Support VSP staff in meeting partners for on-site marketing and activation events. Ensure that clients have what they need for flawless execution of their marketing initiatives.
* Assist with the pre-planning of football on-site events, to include coordination of catering, tents, display spaces, tickets.
* Uphold and support by example a culture of hard work, creativity always building belief towards the team goal
* Assist with client relations and the fulfillment/execution of all sponsorship agreements.
* Assist in the development of sponsor recaps and proposals.
* Outstanding communication skills are essential for interactions with clients, operational leaders and other senior executives.
* Strong Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint skills.
TO ALL RECRUITMENT AGENCIES: OUTFRONT MEDIA LLC DOES NOT ACCEPT AGENCY AND UNSOLICITED RESUMES. PLEASE DO NOT FORWARD RESUMES TO OUR OUTFRONT MEDIA EMPLOYEES OR ANY OTHER COMPANY LOCATION.
OUTFRONT Media is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
OUTFRONT MEDIA IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
ALL APPLICANTS SHALL RECEIVE EQUAL CONSIDERATION WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, GENDER, MARITAL STATUS, GENDER IDENTITY OR EXPRESSION, SEXUAL ORIENTATION, NATIONAL ORIGIN, AGE, VETERAN STATUS OR DISABILITY. PLEASE REFER TO THE OUTFRONT Media Affirmative Action policy statement.