Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: Camp H M Smith, Hawaii
Sawdey Solution Services, Inc., an ISO 9001 certified company, provides innovative strategic and technical planning, information technology, acquisition, integration, knowledge management, logistics and program management to the Federal Government... far exceeding customer expectations. Based in Dayton, Ohio since 2001, Sawdey Solution Services is a Woman Owned/Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Small Business; certified by the Small Business Administration as a Small Disadvantaged Business.
We are seeking an Intelligence Analyst at Camp H.
This effort is to provide on-site intelligence support to Joint Interagency Task Force West (JIATF-W) in its conduct of US and partner nation law enforcement for counterdrug and drug related activities.
The will provide highly complex all-source research, predictive analysis, production and dissemination of CD, narco-terrorism and transnational criminal organization intelligence for the JIATF West CD mission.
Additional Responsibilities Include, but are not Limited To:
* Provide periodic and ad hoc trend reporting in support of the Consolidated Counterdrug Database (CCDB).
Products will include both written and oral presentation formats.
* Research, interpret, evaluate and enter into the CCDB all source drug seizure and movement events IAW the Government provided CCDB User Guide for the assigned region.
Analysts will enter a minimum of 400 events per year into the CCDB.
* Coordinate with personnel in other intelligence agencies and commands (including law enforcement personnel) to validate, thoroughly research, and de-conflict CCDB events.
* Participate in interagency/international CCDB vetting meetings as requested and when approved.
* Update and maintain a web portal with current all source CD reports and CD community announcements.
The web portal is Government property; assessment and training on the portal use will be provided by the Government.
* Produce a weekly summary of items of interest and disseminate to the community of interest.
* Advise the respective Government Division Chief and Senior Analyst on prospective new intelligence target focus areas and innovative intelligence processes and approaches to meeting CD threats.
* Research, interpret, evaluate and integrate all-source information to assess the relevance and significance of developments in the assigned area.
* Perform liaison functions (staff duties) with personnel in other intelligence agencies and commands (including law enforcement personnel).
* Participate in interagency and/or multinational meetings and conferences that are directly related to the scope of this TO in order to present and receive mission-related functional information.
* Provide analysis of national and theater source data, to include, Electronic Intelligence (ELINT), Signals Intelligence (SIGNT), Imagery Intelligence (IMINT), Measurement and Signatures Intelligence (MASINT), Financial Intelligence (FININT), and OpenSource Intelligence (OSINT).
* Analysis shall include interaction with national authorities, reporting entities, collectors and collection managers, operators assigned to JIATF West and operators from the law enforcement communities.
* Operate computer-based analysis systems and tools, and use a variety of analytical applications, computer systems, software, and ancillary equipment.
* Research and identify new technologies to apply to the Command, Control,
* Communication, Computers and Intelligence (C4I) architectural requirements in relation to sources and methods.
* Conduct training in relevant counter-narco terrorism intelligence analysis.
* Enter daily level of effort data into the prescribed command database in order to support directorate and command performance metric requirements.
* Sustain comprehensive and current understanding of collection capabilities and the collection management process and systems.
* Five (5) years relevant work experience performing Intelligence Support activities, to include Electronic Intelligence (ELINT), Signals Intelligence (SIGNT), Imagery Intelligence (IMINT), Measurement and Signatures Intelligence (MASINT), Financial Intelligence (FININT), and/or Open-Source Intelligence (OSINT) functional areas.
* Bachelor s degree from an accredited college or university.
Other Required Skills & Abilities:
* Must be able to effectively communicate with customer and fulfill all duties and responsibilities as listed in the contract.
* Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
* Must be able to conduct senior level drafting, editing, and reviewing.
* Proficiency with Palantir, IC ITE KMT, M3 and i2 Analyst s Notebook highly desired.
* Written and spoken expertise with Chinese language a plus.
Top Secret/SCI security clearance.
This position supports a US Government Contract whose terms require Sawdey Solution Services to staff it only with US Citizens.
Sawdey Solution Services is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, age, sex, color, physical or mental disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, or veteran status.