Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: McLean, Virginia
AWS Cloud Engineer for U.S. Government Client- McLean, VA
Preferred Systems Solutions, Inc. (PSS) is a recognized leader in solving the toughest management and technology problems of our defense and intelligence community. We are looking for innovators that can dream, design and build technologies/products to help support national security missions.
That s where you come in.
As a Cloud Engineer supporting our Intelligence Community (IC) client, you ll:
* Pursue the applicability of new technology to the IC.
* Provides continuous improvement and support of a cloud-based enterprise infrastructure.
* Be part of the Cloud Team to automate the deployment and maintenance of systems in the AWS C2S Cloud.
Benefits You ll Enjoy
* Full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance coverage (company paid premiums)
* 5+ weeks of PTO and paid holidays
* 401k with 100% immediate vest in the plan
* $7,500 referral bonus for fully-cleared candidates
* Tuition/training assistance and Technology Allowance
What Employees Say
Exceptional people to work with on a daily basis.
Very good pay and monthly organized fun events for employees
* TS/SCI clearance with poly
* 5+ years of prior experience designing and defining system architecture for new or existing computer systems
* Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS)
* Ability to perform systems modeling, simulation, and analysis
Experience in implementing small to large scale custom development and/or systems integration projects in one or more phases of the software development lifecycle
Engage Your Expertise
We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation s highest priorities. Join us at PSS, where your mission is ours.
PSS is committed to the diversity we bring to the marketplace by being an EEOC/AA employer who is committed to hiring a diverse team of professionals to provide world class services and products aimed at exceeding our customer s expectations. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability. PSS is a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.