Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Full Time
Location: West Palm Beach, Florida
MORE ABOUT THIS JOB
Consumer and Investment Management (CIMD)
The Consumer and Investment Management Division includes Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM), Private Wealth Management (PWM) and our Consumer business (Marcus by Goldman Sachs). We provide asset management, wealth management and banking expertise to consumers and institutions around the world. CIMD partners with various teams across the firm to help individuals and institutions navigate changing markets and take control of their financial lives.
Goldman Sachs Asset Management (GSAM) is one of the world s leading investment managers. GSAM provides institutional and individual investors with investment and advisory solutions, with strategies spanning asset classes, industries, and geographies. We help our clients navigate today s dynamic markets, and identify the opportunities that shape their portfolios and long-term investment goals. We extend these global capabilities to the world s leading pension plans, sovereign wealth funds, central banks, insurance companies, financial institutions, endowments, foundations, individuals and family offices.
The Renewable Power Group ( RPG ) is a rapidly growing team which invests client capital in clean energy assets, including solar, storage and wind. The team sits within Goldman Sachs Asset Management ( GSAM ) Credit Alternatives, a boutique investment platform with approximately $8 billion under management. RPG benefits from an experienced team of industry veterans and significant financial backing, which has resulted in meaningful growth since the team was founded in 2017. We have long-term plans to be among the world s largest owners and operators of clean energy assets, and are therefore looking to hire an Associate/Vice President to support the team s financial planning and analysis efforts.
RESPONSIBILITIES AND QUALIFICATIONS
HOW YOU WILL FULFILL YOUR POTENTIAL
* Run the onboarding of newly acquired solar projects/portfolios into the GSRP program
* Work with all relevant stakeholders to ensure that projects are onboarding efficiently and accurately
* Seller/Developer and seller vendors
* Internal GSRP team (Asset Management, Legal, Accounting, Tax, Technical)
* 3rd Party Support (Legal, Accounting, Tax, Technical)
* In charge of ensuring that all relevant documentation is transferred, reviewed and approved for acquisition of new and operating solar assets
* Technical docs (as-built engineering drawings, performance reports, manuals, warranty information, etc)
* Accounting and tax documents (prior year filings, monthly/quarterly/annual reports, vendor lists, historical AP/AR, etc)
* Contracts (PPAs, ICA, land control docs)
* Project specific information (permits, etc)
* O&M and EHS documentation
* Setup and manage cloud/server based folder structures on project by project basis
* Manage folder and data structure
* Manage access control for all stakeholders (seller, 3rd party vendors, internal)
* Reporting onboarding status of multiple portfolios concurrently
* Develop and optimize processes and procedures for streamlining the onboarding process.
* 3-5 years experience in solar industry with good understanding of basic solar project characteristics.
* Working knowledge of key document types:
* Engineering, accounting, contracts, permits
* Proficient in:
* Excel, Word, Smartsheet
* Various VDR interfaces (Box, Firmex, Intralinks, Merril DataSite One, etc)
* Very organized and able to multitask effectively
* Good communicator both written and verbal skillsDemonstrated ability to problem solve and determination to complete difficult projects.
ABOUT GOLDMAN SACHS
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc. is a leading global investment banking, securities and investment management firm that provides a wide range of financial services to a substantial and diversified client base that includes corporations, financial institutions, governments and individuals. Founded in 1869, the firm is headquartered in New York and maintains offices in all major financial centers around the world.
The Goldman Sachs Group, Inc., 2019. All rights reserved Goldman Sachs is an equal employment/affirmative action employer Female/Minority/Disability/Vet.