Posted in Other 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by America's Job Exchange
Type: Part Time
Location: Sacramento, California
EMT BASIC IN SACRAMENTO, CA
MORE INFORMATION ABOUT THIS JOB
Locations: Sacramento, Placer (Rocklin), Yolo (West Sacramento)
***CURRENT AMR EMPLOYEES MUST APPLY THROUGH THE EVHC CAREER PORTAL***
Login to https://portal.emsc.net/home/default.aspx and select AMR Employee Career Portal on the right-hand side. Click on View Current Job Opportunities and search by location. Select this job title and follow the prompts to submit your application.
Responds to emergency and non-emergency calls and delivers high quality patient care and customer service within the prescribed scope of practice, established protocols and company policies.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Maintains thorough familiarity with treatment protocols, response requirements and quality assurance procedures in system in which assigned.
* Maintains awareness of any and all changes in the system components and company policy.
* Maintains the level and type of certification consistent with performing tasks in the system to which assigned.
* Complies with all state, and company requirements for operation of motor vehicle.
* Operates a company vehicle in accordance with company policy and safe practices.
* Other duties as assigned
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS (must be uploaded to your applicant profile, or you will not be considered):
* DMV K4 Driving Record (must be obtained within 3 weeks of application date; online printouts not accepted)
* CA State EMT Certification
* CA Driver s License
* Ambulance Driver's License
* BLS Provider Card
* Medical Examiner s Certificate
* High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
* Minimum of 18 years of age
* Driving Record in compliance with AMR pre-employment driver qualifications.
* Ability to prioritize multiple tasks, work independently and as a team member, employ discretion and confidentiality in sensitive areas, read, interpret, and follow instructions, and perform the essential job functions is required.
* Emergency vehicle operation knowledge and radio communication skills preferred.
EOE including Veterans and Disabled