Posted in Management 30+ days ago.
This job brought to you by eQuest
Location: Newington, Connecticut
At Henkel, you can make a difference and craft your career. That’s why you own your projects and take full responsibility from an early stage. Our unique brands in markets around the world open up countless opportunities to follow your convictions and explore new paths. If you have an entrepreneurial mindset that allows you to always think out of the box - take the chance and shape the digital future together with us.
• Support various process improvement projects by developing templates and training documents, as well as implementing identified improvement opportunities
• Conduct surveys and analyze findings to make recommendations to management for on-going digital initiatives
• Assist with ad hoc data analysis projects
• Progress toward Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Business-related field (i.e. business analytics)
• Strong work ethic and the abilities to work independently on large projects
• Demonstrated ability to perform data analysis
• High proficiency in Microsoft Excel
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Henkel is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected characteristics.
Henkel does not accept unsolicited resumes from search firms or employment agencies. Unsolicited referrals and resumes are considered Henkel property and therefore, Henkel will not pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an unsolicited referral. At Henkel’s request only, preferred vendors may be invited to refer talent for specific open positions. In these cases, a fully-executed agreement with Henkel must be in place and current.